Incoming Evidence |46|

Ooppsss y'all sorry for my long ass break 😂 I been getting my mind straight and busy watching Netflix. I also am working on a book on a different page that a friend and I are working on. If you wanna read it then go check it out on baddestray_ its a love triangle book btw so if your into those type of stories then go ahead a check it out. From now On, I'm posting maybe one or a few chapters once every week. Enjoy this chapter and sorry if it's short idk how long I plan for it to be.
==========================
Two weeks later..
Thursday at 1:20pm
Kimani POV

I just got in the car from my doctors appointment and I was on my way back home. I've been low key stressing out too much cause of this whole Jacy situation.

He's still being kept in jail even after they said they would let him out if the witness didn't come forward with any evidence.. that was a whole week ago and he's still not out.

I didn't know what to do at this point, When I was at the doctor she said I should stop stressing or I could lose the baby but I can't stop. I wanted Jacy home and not in some cold cell like a damn animal.

At Home

I closed the door behind me and Gio had came running to my legs. "Finally your home, did you bring anything back?" He asked.

"No, there's food in the kitchen. Did you ask sage to make you something?" I asked him rubbing the back of his head.

"Nope, she left." He said popping the "p".

"How long ago?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybeeee 20 minutes?" He replied.

I kissed my teeth. I ask sage to do a simple task and watch Gio and she can't even do that.

"Come on, what you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Can I just have a sandwich? And some fries on the side" he spoke.

"How about I make you a burger instead of just some regular sandwich" I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Okay go back in my room and play, I'll call you when it's ready." I said to him.

He nodded then ran back to my room. Yup, Jacy has me taking care of Gio while he's in jail. I have no problem with it but ima be busy sometimes and I someone to watch him and sage has her own mind.

I went in the kitchen to prepare gios lunch for today and make me something too while I'm at it.

2 hours later

I put gios plate down in front of him as he waited patiently. I sat down after and we said a quick grace and began eating.

"When is my daddy coming out? I miss him" he asked me eating one of his fries.

"I don't know Gio, your aunt and I are working on getting him back home with you" I said.

"Okayy.." he dragged.

We continued eating lunch and we spent mostly the rest of the after noon watching the Lorax.

Keisha POV

"Oh my fucking Gosh, how the hell did you lose the damn video?" I yelled at my little sister.

"I didn't lose it keisha, it's somewhere in my house.. I know it is" she went on.

"And what if it's not?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"It's a flash drive, it's going to be hard to find and if we don't find it then just give it up. Why do you want Jacy in prison so bad anyway?" She questioned.