Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|

another week later..
February 24th, Giovanni's birthday
Friday, 9:00am
Jacy POV

"Daddy, daddy wake up! It's my birthday! I'm 8 years old today!" Gios voice said loudly as he shook me up.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. "I know son, what you wanna do today?" I asked then yawned.

"Can you throw me a party? And invite everybody from our family?" He asked excited.

I chuckled. "I can surely do that for you today" I replied.

"Ouu! And can you also invite Kimani?" He asked.

I paused then answered telling the honest truth. "I'll invite her but remember she's a busy woman so if she doesn't show up then don't be sad. We'll still have a good birthday for you" I smiled.

He nodded his head. "Go in your room and get dressed I'm boutta take you out for a edge up" I told him.

He ran out my room and back to his to get dressed.

I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed. Once I got out the shower I threw on a black polo and some jeans with black dc's.

Gio still wasn't ready yet so I decided on texting my peoples and telling them to pass by later at like 2 for gios birthday party. After I texted my family I went to Kimani a name and messaged her.

Me: It's Gio's birthday today... I'm throwing him a party and he asked for you to come so you think you could pass by?

I waited for about 5 minutes and then the typing bubble popped up and she replied.

Kimani😁💞: Yea I can pass by but what time does it start? I'm going out with a friend later around 3:30

Me: It's starts at 2. You can bring sage if you want, it don't matter to me

Kimani😁💞: I have other friends Jacy 😂 but yea I'll pass through for a minute but then I gotta leave.

Me: Ight that's cool

What fucking friend is she talking about? I hope she not going on no damn date.

I placed my phone in my pocket and waited downstairs for gio to finish getting ready. About 7 minutes later he came downstairs in his outfit and was ready to go.

"Which car you wanna take today?" I asked.

"The blue one where the doors go up" he answered.

My bmw i8 it is then. I grabbed the keys for that car and we left out to the garage and got in, I haven't drove this car in a brick so I gotta feel it out again.

At the barber shop

I was sitting in the chair, on my phone waiting for gio to finish getting his hair cut and keishas sister, Danielle texted my phone.

Danielle💙: Hey, later today my family was having a family get together since my grandmother recently passed. Can you and gio stop by later?

Me: I'll ask gio and what time? It's his birthday today and I'm throwing him a party.

Danielle💙: Oh okay well it's all the way at 5 and keishas not coming so don't worry about her.

Me: 😂 Ight I'll hit you up to tell you if I'm going or not

Danielle💙: Okayy 😊 and tell my nephew that I said happy birthday 🥳💕

Me: I will, thanks ❤️

I put my phone in my lap and watched him get his hair cut.

Keisha had a older and younger sister. Her older sister is the one that just texted me and she's not very to fond of keisha just because she doesn't act her age.