Fuck 12 |44|

A Month Later..
April 8th, Friday 4:15pm
Kimani POV

I was in my car just eating a philly cheese stake and fries in front of the restaurant. I just came back from the doctors today and I got some news that I didn't know how to feel about but I couldn't even do nothing about it cause of how late I was.

My phone started to ring and it was Jacy calling me so I answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Get to the hospital in downtown now." He said then hung up.

My mind quickly ran to Gio and I put my food up and wiped my face and I drove off to the hospital.

At The Hospital

I took off my seatbelt and took a breath and then got out the car. I walked into the hospital and they told me which floor to go to and I took the elevator up to the floor saw Jacy pacing in the waiting room.

When he saw me he gave me a tight hug. "What happened?" I asked.

He let me go and smiled. "He passed his surgery" he said.

I smiled and hugged him back. "That's greatttt Jacy, can we go and see him?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed my hand and we went back to the room and I saw him laying in his bed with a bandage on his head and he was still asleep.

"He just got out surgery this morning so he's still in a coma but they said he should wake up in three days" he said.

I nodded my head and walked over to his bed side and he was getting oxygen from the mask and he looked so peaceful.

I was so glad that he was okay, I don't even know how Jacy would react if he died.

"Later tonight, I'm throwing a lil family get together. Did you wanna come?" Jacy asked as he sat on the chair.

I looked at him and sat next to him. "Yea, ima be bored tonight so why not" I shrugged and smiled.

"What you do today?" He asked.

"Oh uhm.. I went to the doctors and then somewhere to eat" I answered.

"What they say at the doctors" he said.

"...nothing, they said it was just a stomach bug" I said lying.

"They give you any medicine for it?" He asked.

"Yea.. just some antibiotics" I said lying again.

He nodded his head. "So who are you inviting tonight?" I asked changing the subject.

"Mainly family.. like my mom, dad, cousin, sister and of course von" he answered.

"Ohh okay that'll be nice" I smiled.

We continued to talk until 6 and then I decided to go home and get ready for this get together.

At Home

I walked in the door and sage was cooking up something. "Hey what you making?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Ramen" she replied.

"Ok. When you done eating go get dressed, Jacy having a little party with his family" I said.

"Okay" she said.

I went back to my room and pulled an outfit out from my closet and went to go take a shower.

After Shower

I threw on some white leggings and a white turtle neck crop. For my hair, I didn't feel like wearing wigs so I flat ironed my hair and gave it a small little cut and I did a half up and half down style and I looked cute.