My Morning Sickness |4|

4 days later..
Wednesday, 9:45pm
Kimani POV

I pulled the covers off of my body, and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Aye what the fuck wrong with you?" Shia said stretching coming into the bathroom.

I spit out the rest of the vomit then got up and flushed the toilet.

"I don't know, I think I might have a stomach flu" I said walking to the sink getting ready to brush my teeth.

"Probably got it from that fucking party" he mumbled leaving back out.

I shook my head and continued to brush my teeth getting the smell and everything clean in my mouth.

My stomach still felt a little weird so I decided to just run to the pharmacy and get some pepto bismol so I can stop it.

I took a quick shower and then threw on some clothes and put on a lace front for my hair.

The bruises on my face was still there but the swollen parts are back to normal now. As for the cut on my cheek it was still there but it was healing.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and wallet in there and went downstairs to Shia in the kitchen.

"Baby I'm going to the pharmacy for some medicine" I told him.

"Ight hurry the fuck on back to" he replied closing the fridge.

I nodded my head and left out to the car and on my way to the nearest Walgreens.

The Pharmacy

I walked to the medication aisle and I looked for the pepto bismol.

"hey girl.. Kimani right?" Someone said and I turned my head and it was Jacy cousin.

"Hey and yea, your Londyn yes?" I asked.

"Yup, what you doing girl it's early as hell" she asked smiling.

"I have a stomach flu so I just need some pepto bismol how about you?" I replied smiling.

"Just came for a pregnancy test" she said nodding.

"Your pregnant?" I questioned.

"Shiit, prolly.. I been showing the symptoms for the past three weeks. Morning sickness, my face getting lighter, I feel bloated at times ya know that type of shit" she explained.

I nodded my head and raised an eyebrow cause of what she just said.. morning sickness? lighter face? I haven't been feeling bloated but I've been feeling kinda of tired lately.

"Ohh okay that's nice" I smiled.

"Yea, but I'll let you go now, I gotta get back home" she smiled then I nodded and she walked away grabbing a pregnancy test.

I was curious and scared so I picked up a test and the pepto bismol and then I looked on my phone for my period app and I noticed my period was supposed to come the same day I went to the pool and I'm 4 days late. Maybe I'm over reacting... periods come late all the time right?

I was tempted to put it back but I didn't, I went up to the cashier and cashed out my things and went back in my car going home.

At Home

I ran upstairs with the bag and then went into the bathroom. As soon as I came in the house Shia had left so I was by myself.

I took out the box and stared at it for a few minutes and then I sucked it up and just took the test just to be sure.