Flash Back Of Truth |37|

a week later.
Las Vegas, Nevada
March 12th
Kimani POV - 10:25pm

I looked around and all I saw was black, no one was in sight and I couldn't hear a thing and I was confused.

"Hello?! Anybody here?!" I called out but all I heard was my echo. When I turned around, there was a yellow door and I looked around one more time and decided to go through the door.

I noticed that I wasn't in that black room no more and that I was in the living room of my uncle Owens house. What am I doing here?

"Noelle, stop following me around the damn house! I told you that I'm going to tell Kimani the truth!" I heard my uncle yell.

"We can't remember?! We made a promise to Michael and Laura to not tell her!" Noelle replied.

"So?! My niece deserves to know the damn truth about her parents since they're to coward to say anything and ima sit right on this damn couch and wait for her to come get home!" He yelled then sat on the couch.

My aunt ran back into the kitchen and I followed her and I saw her pull out a burger knife.

"Aunt noelle! What are you doing?" I said but it was obvious that she didn't hear me.

I tried to stand in front of her but then she went right through me like I was a ghost. I watched as she went up behind my uncle Owen and raised the knife.

"UNCLE OWEN GET UP" I yelled to try to see if he would hear me and he didn't.

Aunt Noelle then stuck the knife in his head over and over again and I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Something was keeping me from crying and instead, I was angry.

I couldn't watch what was happening anymore and I ran out the front door and I was in a all white room. I shut the door behind me and I looked around.

"Hello?!" I called out.

"Kimani" I heard a deep voice call out behind me.

I turned around and it was my uncle Owen and he looked perfectly fine. I ran up and tried to hug him but I went right through him again.

"What's going on? Why can't I hug you and where am I?" I asked piling up questions.

"Slow down niece, we're in your Consciences. You can't touch me with out going through me because your not dead." He explained.

"How long have I been in my conscience?" I questioned.

"For about a week now, after your accident.. you got rushed to the hospital and they did surgery on you and now your just in a coma" he said.

"So what happened back there? In your house?" I asked.

"What you just witnessed, is the truth about what your aunt did to me. She didn't want me to tell you about how your parents are alive and they faked their death" he went on.

"Why would they do that." I said.

"Your parents went through tough times mani, not everybody's perfect. They lied about their death cause they felt guilty for not being able to take care of all three of their kids and they didn't want you to hate them" he explained.

"Well then lying about something so extreme will make me hate them. Where are they now? Can you tell me?" I asked.

"Babydoll, your going to need to wake up for that. It's only so much that I can tell you and your parents whereabouts ain't something that I can tell you" he went on.