Old Roots |11|

The Next Day..
11:23am
Kimani POV

"Mani...Kimani" I heard my name being said.

"Hm" I hummed with my eyes closed.

"Come on, get up its 11" jacys smooth voice said threw my ear which made me not respond.

"Mani.." he repeated.

"whaatt" I groaned.

"You on top of me, get up" he chuckled.

I ignored him again cause I was really tired and next thing I knew I was getting picked up and carried with him holding onto my legs.

"Mmm Jacy put me down" I mumbled.

"Girl get up" he said kind of bouncing me.

I kissed my teeth and lifted my head off his shoulders. "Why you want me up so damn bad?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Cause I wanna take you out today" he responded letting me down.

"We went out all yesterday" I said sitting back on the bed.

"So... I wanna go out with you again" he replied.

I stayed silent and rubbed my eyes. "I got to go get my aunt from the prison today" I replied.

He jerked back his neck. "The prison? Damn" he spoke.

"Mhm, but maybe after we can stay home and do something.. I wanted to stay in today" I went on.

"Ight, well since you gone do you today.. I gotta go drop off Gio at his moms house" he said walking over to the door.

"Okay then we both agree that when we done with our own shit that we'll hang out at home later?" I asked him.

He smiled and winked at me. "Issa date" he said.

I smiled back. "Issa date"

He left the room and closed the door behind him and I got up and stretched.

Jacy POV

"Gio go on and get ready so I can drop you off at your momma house" I said opening his door while he was watching tv.

"I don't want to go, mommy is mean" he replied.

"I know son but you still need to go, yo mom might not be perfect but she still loves you in her own way so hurry up and get dressed" I told him.

"Fine" he complained getting up.

I left from his room and went into mine so I can get dressed, I got in my shower and bathed

30 minutes later

I buckled my belt and then threw on a normal black t shirt and then I went out to check on gio.

"You ready boy?" I said coming into his room.

He was all dressed and just putting a few clothes in his little book bag and zipping it up.

"Yes" he replied putting it on his back.

He walked out in front of me and we walked downstairs and Kimani was in the kitchen.

"We headin out now, I'll see you later" I told her.

"Okay bye" she said.

We left out the front door and walked to my car and he got in the front with me. I waited for him to buckle up and then I reversed and pulled off.

"You want something to eat before we go over there?" I asked him.

"Can I get sonic?" He asked.

I nodded my head and made my way over to sonic to get him something to eat. I know keisha not gone cook him nothing good so every time I drop him off I take him somewhere to eat.