Shopping Prep |30|

A Week and a 4 days later..
February 11th, Tuesday
11:38am
Kimani POV

Sage and I were out at the outlet just shopping for our trip to Paris, this coming up Friday and I was actually excited. This was my first time flying out of this continent and I was happy cause I get to experience new shit and I don't even mind learning a lil bit of French while I'm there.

"Let's go in Micheal Kors real fast" Sage said.

I nodded my head and we went in the store and shopped for 10 minutes in there and all I really bought was shoes and bags.

Ever since I been workin from them tips and shit? I been flooded in money but I'm still not going to be foolish and spend it all cause most of the money that I got is being saved up for the building I wanna buy.

When we left the store we went into some other ones and then we got hungry. We stopped at Panda Express for some food and then we sat down and ate.

"How long is this flight going to be by the way?" I questioned.

"Around 11 hours so it's going to be long" she replied biting into her chicken.

"So ima be 11 hours on a plane with some nigga that I most likely don't even know" I chuckled.

"Chileee stop worrying so much about your lil blind date. You low key gone be happy once you find out who it is" she smiled.

"Mhm, you a sneaky ass bitch" I laughed.

She winked at me then we continued to eat and talk about our trip.

Jacy POV

"Daddy why can't you bring me with you to Paris?" Gio asked as we were waiting in line at the movies.

"Gio I done told you this, I bring you with me every time I fly out somewhere and plus, this is a adult only trip. Next time I go to Paris then you can come with me okay?" I laughed.

"Okay but don't forget in the future. How long are you going to be gone?" He questioned.

"Only for a week, I'll be back next Friday so in the meantime, I'm leaving you with your mom" I said as we moved up in the line.

He groaned. "Why leave me with mom? Can't I just stay with cousin Londyn or auntie Sami? Or maybe grandma at least" he went on.

"Can't and you know that. Your mom needs some time with you too, it's only for a week remember that Giovanni" I said reassuring him.

"Fine" he replied.

We got our movie tickets to this new marvel movie and I got him his snacks and then we went and watched the movie.

2 hours later.

We just got out of the movies and setting into the car, gio was fast asleep so I just knew he was gone sleep the whole day now.

At Home..

I picked him up from out the car then shut the door. His snores filled up my ear and it made me chuckle, my 7 year old son already snoring like a grown ass man.

Which reminded me that his birthday was coming up soon on February 24th so when I get back then I should start planning a party for him.

When we went inside the house I walked up to his room and placed him on his bed so he can finish his rest. I left his room and went back downstairs to cook something for later today.

Kimani POV

I opened the door and it was Von, Sages friend standing there with his suitcases and everything.

"Hey, she's in her room settling in and slowly packing" I smiled letting him him.

"Ight" he smiled back and dragged his suitcase to her room.

I closed and locked the door and went back in the living room to finish my show.

30 minutes later

I turned the tv off and went into the kitchen to grab me a jello cup and then I went into my room.

I picked up my phone and then went through it and decided to post an old picture of me since I haven't done that in a minute.

ki.manii: don't compare a Brat to a Barbie 🤷🏽‍♀️💞

After I posted that, it immediately got 30 likes and a few comments. I wasn't very big on Instagram like before I started doing tattoos I had already 2,350 followers but now since I do tattoos and everybody wants a booking or whatever, I bumped up to 8,780 followers.

It wasn't much but I never really to cared for social media. I just had it just to have it, maybe I might start doing mobile tattoos again so I can have more people Dm me and book for an appointment. It would be a great opportunity to travel the world and do what I love in the mean time.

While I was eating my jello cup and looking at the comments and likes that I was getting, I saw Jacy like and comment.

j.hernandez: 😍😍🥺

I sighed and just liked his comment as I was doing everybody else's. I exited out of Instagram and then I went and watched a video on YouTube.

I really did miss talking to him but this is just a thing we both have to do. I would get bored easily when he was not around or even asleep and that's not good for me to feel that way. So this separation just helped me a lot.

====
Another filler