The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|

The Next Morning..
Las Vegas, Nevada
March 5th, Monday. 10:23am
Kimani POV

I was pressing my wig down with the flat iron as sage and I were getting ready to go over celestes house. We were planning to stay there for our time here so we had to get everything all together.

"Mani hurry up, we not going to no party. We don't need to look nice" sage said folding up her towel.

"I'm not trying to look nice, this just how I dress" I chuckled.

"Mhm" she said then left the bathroom.

After I was finished doing my hair, I wrapped up my flat iron and placed it in my bag. As I was zipping up my bag I notice sage was wearing my diamond earrings.

"Are those my earrings?" I asked.

"Oh yea, I couldn't find mine so I hope you don't mind" she said touching them.

I paused for a minute and just nodded my head. Sage been doing a lil to much lately, wearing my clothes, hanging out with me constantly, she even been a little bit too over protective over me for no reason.

I brushed off that thought and just put my bag on my back and sage and I left the hotel.

We packed our stuff in my car and put in the address in the gps and we drove off following it.

An Hour later.. Celeste house.

We pulled into the driveway and I texted her and told her that we outside. Few minutes later her and her boyfriend came outside to help with our bags and everything.

I gave celeste a hug and we all did our greetings then went in her new house.

"Wowww, I like it in here." I said looking around.

"Yes, eh.. the people came and furnished it for us before we arrived" she spoke.

Her accent was so thick that sometimes, I didn't understand was she was saying but I enjoyed her accent.

I nodded my head and smiled. "So how was the drive through the city? You liked it?" I asked.

"Yes, they had a fake Eiffel Tower and I kinda felt like home" she laughed.

"Yea we saw that too it was nice honestly" I nodded.

She showed sage and I up to our guest rooms and I put my bag near the closet and sat on the bed.

"This is where you'll be staying for the next two days and I hope you enjoy it" she smiled.

I nodded my head and we left the room and back downstairs in the living room. We talked the whole day while sage and her brother was talking too and it was all good and nice.

8:34pm

I was helping Celeste cook up dinner for tonight and sage had came down all dressed in a different outfit.

"Where you going?" I asked smiling.

"Yahir and I was going out to a mall but uh I was wondering if I could wear that ring that you never wear, with my outfit" she said and my smile dropped cause she was talking about the ring that Jacy gave me.

"Uh, I'm sorry but you can't" I answered.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause that ring is special to me. It's not just some random ring sage" I replied.

"Well what's so special about it? You never wear it." She said.

"Jacy gave it to me. I don't want you to accidentally lose it and I never wear it for my own reasons" I said to her.