Spotless Mind |16|

Three days later//2:14pm
Diior POV

I gave Aubrey a big and tight hug as he just got out of  the rehab. I was so glad he's back home and now I'm gonna be helping him.

We got in my car and drove home. "I'm glad to out there, this one alcoholic in there kept fucking with me and shit." He said putting on his seat belt.

"I'm just glad that your back home." I said taking off my jacket since it started to get hot.

"What you got planned?" He asked.

"It's just gonna be us two, my family went to San Francisco and my brother went to Hawaii." I said.

"Why he went to Hawaii?" He asked.

"Something with his mom. I don't understand though cause he don't even like her." I answered.

He nodded then we drove off home.

At home

He followed me up to my room and I closed the door. "So what are we doing?" He asked.

"First ima burn this incense. It's to cancel out any negative energy." I said lighting one up and I spread the smoke around him.

"Next, ima play some Jhené Aiko." I smiled then went on my lap top.

"How is this helpin?"

"Just stop asking questions." I said then played spotless mind and put it on low.

I stood up in front of him. "How are you feeling."

"Bored and confused." He replied.

"Good. Is he talking to you right now?" I asked.

"No, I took my medication remember."

I nodded. "Okay. So you don't feel like hitting me or anything like that right now?"

He shook his head. "We off to a good start. So now ima ask you a few physical questions and you gotta answer them straight up."

"I been doing that." He laughed.

"Ok, so have you been sexually activated like down there?" I asked.

He kept laughing thinking this is funny but I'm serious. "Stop laughing and be serious." I said slapping him on his thigh.

"You heavy handed don't be doing that." He said.

"Yea ok. Answer my question." I said.

"No Diior, my dick haven't been getting hard."

"Ok, have you been feeling weak at all?"

"A little bit." He said.

I stood there and thought. "Hm."

I sat on his lap and started kissing him and moved back. "Shit if this is how you finna help, we can get shit crackin." He responded about to take off his shirt.

"No bre, I had to see something. How did you feel after that?" I asked.

"Good, it would be better is if we can do the rest." He said.

"Where's your medication bottle?" I asked.

He reached in his pocket and gave it to me. I read the label and they gave him the same medication they use for people who got ptsd. Ugh I feel like this is wrong cause I really don't think this is ptsd that he got. If anything this is most likely schizophrenia, not no ptsd.

"I need to get you a therapist.. cause this is most definitely the wrong medication that they giving you." I said.

"I mean, it's working.. every time I take it he goes away." He said.