Suspecting |9|

Thursday// Day before party
1:15pm// Diior POV

I laughed as Armani and I were working together on this class project. He was telling me some stories of his time in philly and to sum it up, he was the class clown of his school.

"Your a funny nigga Armani." I laughed.

"It's just a thing that comes with me." He shrugged.

"I hope you two are almost done with your work?" The teacher said coming up to us.

"Yes Mr. foster, were in question 12." I said. He nodded and walked away.

"You know I'm telling you all these stories and still haven't known how you got suspended. It's been three days and we've been talking constantly just getting to know each other, you gotta tell me." He finished.

"I got in a fight over some rumors." I said.

"Okay... you told me that. What was the rumor though." He asked.

"Slow your roll, I have to at least known you for two weeks to tell all that." I laughed.

He tucked in his bottom lip while smiling. "I could be dead by two weeks."

"Why would you die?" I asked.

"Ion know, people die everyday." He shrugged.

"Boy shut up, let's complete this work." I said.

We got back on the work sheets and then class was over before we even knew it. He walked me to my locker and I gave him a hug.

"You picking me up for the party tomorrow remember." He said.

"I know, also I got a appointment tomorrow so I won't be in for science and a little bit of lunch."

"What type of appointment?" He asked.

"A doctors, I gotta get a check up." I replied.

"Ight I'll see you tomorrow then." He said then walked off.

I turned around and immediately bumped into somebody. I looked up and it was Aubrey just in my face standing there.

"Dang boy watch where you going." I said.

"You got an appointment tomorrow?" He asked.

"Stalker much? Yea I do.. why?" I asked.

"As long as I've known you, if you had something coming up making you not come to school, you'd tell me." He replied.

"No, I would tell kay first then you. What's your problem." I said as he walked with me.

"That nigga give weird vibes. Ion know why but I sense bad energy from him." He said.

"Since when you come Mr spiritual. You haven't even talked to him yet."

"Ion gotta talk to somebody to feel they vibe." He answered.

"Whatever come on let's just go home." I said.

He stayed quiet and we went home. I don't even know what Aubrey problem was, he being dramatic as hell.

At home

I was on FaceTime with kay just telling him everything about Armani, the thing with Aubrey and the party tomorrow night.

"Girlll you got two boys on yo trail, how are you feeling." He said.

"Don't know if Aubrey even on my trail, I feel like he's just being protective cause of the Tyon thing." I responded.

"That boy got jealous written all over him, he wouldn't be coming up to you randomly, asking you about your whereabouts, watching you 24/7 while your talking to Armani at school. He's jealous ms ma'am." He explained.

"Nah ion see it like that, but what we wearing to this party?"

We kept talking for another two hours and then we hung up cause he had to go to work.

I was bored so I just decided on doing my homework for right now. It wasn't all that, but shit it'll keep me entertained for sure.

=====

Short lil chapter until we get into the messsss