Taking Off |19|

Two Days Later.
November 30th, 3:45pm
Kimani POV

It's been two days since jacy helped me back home and my body was still in pain. I reached over and checked the date and realized that it was November 30th. My birthday was in two days and look at my fucking condition right now.

Shia couldn't pick a different month to kidnap me and rape me? Like lord the inconsideration in that nigga is crazy. Jacy hasn't been home in a while and I don't know why, I asked him yesterday when he came to bring me some food his mom made but he just said 'I'm trying to handle business' and walked out, like nigga what the fuckkk?

It was whatever though, I kinda wanted to be alone and in a warm bed with my pajamas on. His flight for Atlanta was later tonight at 11 and then I'll be alone in his house for two weeks. I didn't want him to leave being that I just got home but I understand his reasons.

I was curled up in the bed and under the sheets and my stomach was growling meaning I was hungry. He got me breakfast this morning and then left, ever since then he just was gone.

I tried to get up but my legs were sore but I had to toughen up and get me something to eat. I held on to the rails and I slowly walked downstairs and that's when the front door opened.

"What the hell you doing?" Jacy asked dropping the bags in his hands and running up to help me out.

"Nigga I was hungry" I replied. He walked me down the rest of the stairs.

"That's why I left snacks in my closet for you to just quickly get" he said.

"Snacks in the closet? You never told me that" I said.

He let out a sigh and got up all the bags and walked them into the kitchen. I followed behind him and then he pulled out this paper and showed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked looking at it.

"I bought you a plane ticket to come with me and Gio to Atlanta" he spoke taking things out the bags.

"What?" I said.

"I'm not leaving you here alone after what just happened, plus your birthday is coming up soon so that's your birthday gift from me" he said.

"Thank you but I wouldn't of mind if I just stayed at home by myself on my birthday" I shrugged.

"Look how you sound, you gone be 25. Who wants to be alone on they 25th birthday" he straight face me.

"I guess" I said twisting my lip.

There was a silence as he was putting up the groceries. "Sooo are you done handling business?" I asked.

"Nah, when we get back I should be finished though. Why?" He asked.

I kissed my teeth. "Jacy can you please tell me what business your handling" I whined.

He chuckled. "You sound like a baby. But don't worry about it you'll find out sooner or later" he said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Fine, I guess I'll pack my things up right?" I said to him and he nodded.

I grabbed the ticket and went back upstairs slowly. I hope my body stops aching by the time my birthday hit cause I'm trynna get lit to be honest.