My Type |2|

The Next Day
Thursday//7:15am
Diior's POV ^Aubrey

Nique and I just got off of the bus and we went to our locker that was right next to eachother.

"You studied for your test last night right?" I said.

"Yes ma'am." She replied.

"Okay, if you fail then we're studying again for a whole month. No phone or nothing." I replied.

"Yes mom, damn. Let's go get a doughnut from breakfast." She said holding my hand.

Nique was really the definition of a little sister. Holding my hand in school, hugging me when she hasn't seen me the whole day, annoying me when she sees me, you know little sister shit.

We walked in the cafeteria and stood in the line for a cake doughnut and a Hershey's chocolate milk. We sat at the table and Kay came next to us.

"Hey bad bitch sisters." He smiled.

"Hey Kay." Nique said eating her doughnut.

"Bro Dii, we needa talk." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Come on, let's walk in the hallway." He said getting up.

"Okay. You coming Nique?" I asked.

"No I see my friends over there." She said getting up.

I nodded then Kay and I walked and talked as I ate my doughnut.

"Your cousin, Simoan? He texted me last night." He said.

"Really? What he say?"  I asked.

"He asked me if I wanted to go with him for homecoming... I never gave him an answer though cause I wanted to make sure it was good with you." He said.

"Boy you know damn well I don't care if you date my cousin. He like you anyway.

He furred his eyebrows. "He does?"

"Yea, yesterday when we all went out to eat, he said that he get all nervous around you and shit like that." I explained.

"Damn.. I didn't even know he felt that way about m- .... WHO THE FREAK IS THAT!" He said cutting off his own sentence.

I looked the same way he was looking and it was this lightskin boy with a few tattoos walking in with his hands handcuffed and two cops walking behind him.

He was surely fine, I liked his tattoos but I really wanna know who he is.

"That man was fineeee Dii." He said as we walked closer to the office.

He was tall, had a nice body and knew how to dress. He's caught my eye honestly, but I wonder why he come up in here with handcuffs.

The bell then rung and it was time to go to class. Kay and I had our first bell class together since it was even so we walked together.

When we got to class and in our seats, the teacher passed out the warm ups to the kids that was arriving.

6 Minutes passed and class already started and the teacher was teaching.

25 minutes later

While everyone was doing their work in silence, there was a knock at the door.

The teacher opened and it was the same lightskin boy we saw with the cops down at the office.

"Diior, that's him!" Kay leaned over whispering to me.

"I know Kay hush." I said to him.

I watched as the counselor talked to the teacher and he was just standing there holding his schedule.