Something Special |12|

Two days later.// Thursday
December 5th// 3:15pm
Diior POV

"You stay fucking lying Aubrey! You mean to tell me that you could walk this whole time?!" I yelled as I was in the kitchen and Aubrey literally walked up in here without his cast on perfectly fine.

"No- your hallucinating. You high?" He asked.

I kissed my teeth and crossed my arms. "Ight bruh, fine. I could walk." He admitted.

"For how long?" I asked.

"For like 5 days now.." he trailed.

"Fuck you Bre. I had to take time outta my day and help you, and now your telling me that it was a lie for five days straight." I sassed.

"Ight na calm it down. It was a harmless joke so I could be around you more." He added.

"Then say that, don't fake your leg being broken."

"Ight I'm sorry, give me a hug." He laughed.

"No, leave me alone." I said and walked pass him. He was following me all up to my room.

"Stop following me. Since you wanna lie so damn much, I can't fuck with liars." I said and he shut the door behind him.

"Diior I know you, your bipolar as hell so I know if I did leave you alone... In the next 10 minutes you would've been in my room trynna joke and shit with me and you'd find a way to fall asleep in my bed like you did last time." He said.

That was true cause his bed is more comfortable than mine for some reason.

"So? you've only known be for a month now. Shut up." I said.

"Yea yea, but I wanna ask you something." He said.

"What bitch." I said.

He got close to me and hugged on me. "Stop calling me that." He said and we fell on the bed and he was heavy as fuck.

"Damn get off of me." I said.

"I'm good, but my GED test coming up soon. So you know what that mean?" He asked.

"You graduate." I said and he slid off of me and got on his knees while I sat up.

He put his arms on the bed around me and looked up at me. "Yea duhh stupid. But I can get my own crib and shit.

"Oh yea so where you finna live?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm thinking about finishing up business over here and moving to the East."

"Why the East? That's far." I scrunched my face.

"You gone miss me?" He smirked.

"Not really, your kind of annoying." I joked.

He pinched my back and I jumped. "See and you like to hurt me. Why would I move in with you."

"Cause... I think you know why." He said.

"No I don't so tell me." I repeated.

He waited for a minute and stood up. "You like me."

I looked at him with disbelief cause why did he just say that right out his mouth.

"I don't but ok, I should be saying that to you. Mr. Jealous, you got mad yesterday when I dropped my wallet and some dude was giving it back." I said.