Good Days |1|

17 Years Later
November 4th, Wednesday
1:55pm ^ Diior on top, Unique on bottom
Diior POV

I wrote down the last bit of my notes in class and then I packed my notes cause school was about to be out.

"Okay class! Remember study those notes cause we have a test this Friday so I need all of you to pass with flying colors." My chemistry teacher said.

Everybody started packing up then 5 minutes later, the bell rung and we rushed out of class.

"Hey Diiorrr." My best friend, Kaymar said to me as he came up.

"Hey Kay." I smiled. Kay was known around my school as the "gay best friend" but I just call him my best friend cause to me he's not known as that, he's known as the bitch that's always there for me.

"What you doing after school? You trynna head out somewhere?" He asked.

"I can't, I gotta study for my test this Friday. We can probably go this weekend, my car is gonna be out of the shop by then." I said.

"Bet, I'll put it down in my calendar. Anyways guess who was talking about you in my Algebra 2 class." He trailed off.

I looked at his with my eyebrow furred. "Who?" I asked.

"The one, the only, famous quarter back of the school, Tyon." He squealed.

I rolled my eyes. "Kay, tyon is not all that and a bag of chips. Plus you know how my brother is about me talking to boys." I replied.

"So? Yo brother is 23 and don't even go here Dii. I love him and he fine and all but big G needa chill some times." He shrugged.

I laughed at him calling my brother big G. It was a nick name Kay gave to him ever since they started being cool.

"Tyon ain't even my type."

"Ugh, I forgot you like them thug niggas." He mumbled.

"Exactlyyyy. I don't mind athletes but thugs just swing in my boat a little different." I smiled.

"Good luck finding one at this school, all the hood niggas be drop outs and never come to school." He chuckled.

"Okay bitch damn." I said.

"Alright well ima go hop on the bus, hopefully we can go get our nails done this weekend too, love you." He said and we did our signature kisses on the cheeks.

"Love you too, make sure you text me!" I said after him and he nodded.

I went and got on my bus then saw Unique all excited hopping on the bus. She sat next to me and gave me a big hug.

"Guess what sister!!" She exclaimed.

"Hm?"

"Peyton asked me to be his girlfriend today." She exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrow. "You must not be scared of Gio either... or dad." I said in worry.

"I told him I would think about it... and that's exactly the reason. I don't know why dad and Gio takes us so seriously like we're still babies.. ugh. Mom be like that too sometimes, it's annoying." She explained.

"They just want what's best for us, no harsh feelings. So when did he ask?"

"During 5th period before I went to gym." She answered.

I nodded. "See your type of niggas be at school. Mean while the niggas I like be absent." I said.

"Yea cause you like dudes that got nothing going on for them self but being filled up with weed." She replied.