Viva Las Vegas |35|

A Month Later.... ^Yahir
March 4th, 1:45pm
Kimani POV

"Alrightyy, Boss I'm clockin out now. Remember ima be back in 3 days tops" I told him as I was about to leave.

He nodded his head then I left out to my car and drove off home. It's been a month and Celeste texted me this morning that they just landed in this morning around 6 and they were starting to settle into their new home.

I decided on taking the 4 hour drive from Long Beach to Las Vegas, just to stop by and hang out with them for a few days. Of course sage was coming with me cause after all her brother is now here.

Oh and speaking of work, I found a building to buy for by tattoo shop and it costs about $300,000 so I have to save more money cause all I got right now is $128,048 saved up and it's close but not enough.

I might do some tattoos in Vegas cause I need that extra coin so I can speed this process up. On my way home I got a text from Quincy, and yes, I finally gave him my number about 4 days ago.

Quincy💜: What you doing today home girl 😂

Me: Ima be busy for the next three days so we can't hang out

Quincy💜: Word? Where you going?

Me: Las Vegas, I'm visiting a friend since she just moved here

Quincy💜: Damn so I won't see yo cute ass in a minute then? 🥺😂

Me: 🤷🏽‍♀️😅 I guess not

Quincy💜: It's cool but we gotta link when you get back

Me: Sure thing. I'll hit you up 😊

Quincy💜: Ite

I put my phone down and continued to drive. Quincy and I been getting really close but I don't like him, he's cool and funny and flirtatious but he just isn't my type that I would get attached too.

He acted very much boujee and i didn't like that. When we were in the car a while back and trying to figure out where to eat, I told him that I wanted to eat at wing stop and he said and I quote "Nah that place is dirty and poor" and it was some other shit that he said that threw me off.

Like nigga I know for a fact that he grew up in the ghetto off food stamps cause he told me, so don't start to actin boujee now cause you getting money from the military. Ugh I didn't like people like that, even though I do have some boujee moments at times, I never complain about where I eat at or what type of gifts people get me.

At Home

"Sageee!! Are you dressed and packed up?" I yelled as I just got in the house.

"Yea! Come in my room" she yelled back to I went in to her room and she was packing a whole suitcase.

"Girl what the hell, we only staying there for three days. Not a damn month" I said to her.

"I know, i packed three outfits, three pajamas and three shoes and that took up a lot of space" she listed.

"Oh okay well tell me when you ready to go. I'll be waiting in my room" I said.

She nodded and then I went back in my room and waited for her to get done.

Around 30 minutes later she said she was finished and that she was ready to go. I got my bag and we left to my car. Las Vegas here we come.

Jacy POV

Gio and I were on our way to San Francisco so I can drop him off at my sisters house for two weeks. Keisha ended up going out of town for a while and I got shit to do so I'm leaving him at my sisters house.

We were 4 hours in cause we left earlier this morning and now we should be there in about an hour.

"If anything happens over there just remember to text me on your iPad" I said to him in the back.

"I know, just like what I would do at mommy house" he nodded.

I nodded my head back and looked back at the road. This is my first time ever coming out here, I had to hit Virginia up so she can watch him for these two weeks while I'm busy.

Virginia mom was cool, I met her a while back and I liked her so I had no problem with dropping gio off here.

Kimani POV- Las Vegas, Nevada 5:47pm

We just reached over in Las Vegas and now we were trying to get to celeste house but there was sooo much damn traffic.

It was getting kind of dark now cause of daylight savings still going on and I didn't wanna be out here in traffic like this.

"This is too much traffic, Sage you think we should just get a hotel for tonight then leave in the morning? There's a hotel right near this exit" I said looking at her.

"Yea cause I'm tired of waiting in this car" she agreed.

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone to text celeste.

Me: Celeste, we just reached Las Vegas but there's so much traffic. So we boutta get a hotel for the night then be there in the morning

Celeste🇫🇷: Ohh okay that's fine

I turned off my phone and drove up as the traffic moved and then I took the exit and we went to the hotel that we mentioned.

When we pulled up, we got our bags out and checked in. Once we got our room, we went up to the floor and put the key card in and walked in.

It was nice in here, a good view of the city and all that, I put my things on my bed and sage put her things on her bed.

My phone then started to ring and light up from a unknown number so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"This Kimani?" The voice said and I immediately knew who it was and I rolled my eyes.

I let out a sigh. "Yes Cordell, this is Kimani" I answered.

"Ight. But um ion know if you knew this but shia got murdered like two months ago and we having a funeral for him on March 15th" he said.

"Why are y'all just now having one? That should of been said and done." I answered.

"You know his momma couldn't afford it then, we was all trynna call you up for some help but nobody knew how to contact you" he said.

"Cordell why would I help with the funeral and you the only person who believed me about Shia and my situation and how did you find my number?" I answered.

"It was in his phone, on his notes to be exact and the least you can do is show up to his funeral. I also need to tell you some things about him" he went on.

I stayed silent for a minute. If I do go to his funeral then I'm going to actually spit on his grave and not care.

"What things about him? Just tell me now" I said.

"It's better if I tell you in person. Just show up at the funeral, please" he pleaded.

I huffed. "I'll think about it" I replied.

"Ight thanks. You know how to hit me up now so just tell me if you are" he finished.

I said okay then I hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Sage asked grabbing her towel.

"Shia's cousin." I responded.

"Shia died?" She questioned.

I nodded my head. "Are you okay? I know he was abusive and all but even I hope that my ex don't die and he just goes through it with karma" she answered.

"I'm fine, it's not really nothing to me" I shrugged.

"Dang. You ruthless but I'm bouta go hop in the shower" she said as I nodded.

She shut the door behind her and I started to think to myself. Should I really go to his funeral?

======
Another filler 😭😂 excuse any mistakes