Thinkin Bout You |4|

Monday//6:15am
Diior POV

I sat on the bed as Aubrey was putting on his shoes. I have a question to ask him but I'm scared of his response. Ever since that thing as home coming, I been a little cautious with going to school. Especially since Kay isn't always with me to walk in the hallways.

Fuck it. "Aubrey?" I said.

"Wassup." He replied while tying his shoes.

"So like I got a question... if you don't wanna do it then that's fine but I just would feel a little more safer if it was like this." I trailed off.

"Your point?" He scoffed.

"Well my point is that I want you to walk with me in school.. like to my classes and stuff. You know where my locker is and we have three classes together today." I explained.

"I can do that. Don't be walking with nobody in the halls anyway, I can't walk you back from lunch though cause I gotta dip round that time." He said.

"Huh? Where... those are times when drama normally happens." I said in panic.

He laughed a little bit. "I gotta deal wit stuff, can't yo bestfriend or sister walk with you?" He asked.

"Kay doesn't have odd day lunch with me and unique she be busy with her little group of friends. Do you think you can deal with it after school?" I asked.

"No ma'am, the things I be dealing wit be important." He said putting on his chain.

He saw my silence and spoke. "Look though if you that worried, you could come with me but you'd be missing a little bit of your last bell."

"I can't do that." I said.

"If your scared this bad then just don't come to school." He said.

"Can't do that either.. how long will I be missing if I went with you."

"Like 15-20 minutes." He said.

I twisted my lip and huffed. " okay I'll go with you." I said.

"Ight, my parole officer dropped off my car this morning so ima drive." He said.

"I didn't know you had a car."

"It's a lot of things you don't know about me." He said then went downstairs.

I got up and went to unique room and she was all dressed.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yea come on." She said.

She went downstairs and I banged on Symere and Sola room to tell them to start getting ready for school.

I went downstairs and got my keys then went outside and it was a all black hellcat srt charger.

How the hell did he get money to get a hellcat? I gotta find out what this nigga do.

The windows were hella tinted so I assumed that Nique was in the back. I got in the passenger side and the smell of weed hit me.

"Where did you get money like this." I said.

"My business." He replied and pulled off.

"Y'all want breakfast or something?" He asked looking at Nique in the rear.

"No we good." I said cause I saw Nique eating a egg sandwich this morning and I wasn't that hungry.

He nodded and drove off to school, this man drove all types of fast. He passed to red lights and kept lane crossing, surprised this man got his license.