Everything I Wanted |15|

Two days later
12:30am// Diior POV.

I watched my show as I laid on my bed. I needed a little distraction from everything so I just grabbed some snacks and watched tv.

My phone stayed on the text messages with Aubrey cause I was making sure and hoping that some text bubbles would pop up but they didn't.

I was about to doze off until I heard tapping on my window. I got scared and went to go look, as I got near the window and realized it was Aubrey.

I quickly opened my window and he got in. I gave him a tight hug as I realized his body was really warm and wet.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

I looked at him and he blanked out for a minute. "Aubrey." I said.

His breathing stopped for a minute then it went back to normal. "I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I just wanna know where you been, you had everybody worried.." I trailed off.

"Honestly ion know where I been but, you texted me two days ago about how my sister came and talked to you." He said sitting on my bed.

I kept noticing him blank out and look behind me like someone was there. He seemed more jittery than normal.

"Yea... are you okay?" I asked.

He let out a sigh. "Can I get another hug." He said holding his arms out.

I gave him another hug as he was sitting on my bed and I heard him start sobbing.

"I can't do this nomo Dii." He cried. I saw actual tears started to form in his eyes.

I rubbed his hair as I held on to him. "He keeps talking to me, saying I should hurt you. I can't escape his fuckin voice so matter how far away I get from this place. I left cause I didn't wanna hurt you, youn never known or seen this side of me but I feel close to you and comfortable enough to tell you shit like this." He sobbed.

My heart broke as I just listened to him talk. "This shit has been happening to me since I was 14, I got help and I thought it worked, but it didn't. He's mentally fucking with me and I can't even go to sleep cause he forces me to do fucked up shit to you. I jus want it to stop." He continued.

I hugged him tightly cause he was really hurting on the inside. He needed true help, I know he wasn't gonna go along with this but I need to let him know.

I let him go then grabbed his face. "Aubrey I need you to turn yourself in. Your parole isn't going to lock you up, they want to send you to rehab. I want you to get help."

He shook his head. "No, rehab ain't gone do nothing. I can just stay in your room with you and just talk to you."

"I'm not a professional bre, a rehab center has medical equipment to help you. Your fighting your own demons, you sitting here talking to me isn't gonna help." I said to him.

He stayed silent and got up. "I gotta go."

He was about to leave out the window until I grabbed him back. "Don't leave. There's no point, the police are all over this house. They most likely saw you come in.. they gonna see you come out. Aubrey just please turn your self in." I said.

He stared at me and I saw his eyes get darker. He pushed me off him and I fell to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me." He said.

Aubrey didn't look like him no more, I don't know what was going on with him but his vibe and energy was off.

"Bre?! Snap out of that shit." I said to him as he was getting close to me.