Surprise B*tch! |31|

The Day of the flight.. ^ celeste
February 13th, Thursday
5;15pm. LAX Airport 📍
Kimani POV

Sage and I were sitting at the section waiting for our plane to get here so we can abroad and I'm so confused on where's this little blind date nigga at.

Von was here with sage already, meanwhile I'm over here waiting like who the fuck is this nigga gone be.

I went on my phone for a little while more and then I got tired of waiting. "Sage, where is this nigga at? Don't we start going on the plane at 5:30?" I questioned.

"He texted me and said he's here, so he probably putting his bags in baggage claim right now and boutta get here" she answered.

"This better not be no set up sage, I swear" I complained.

"It's not... well technically it's not" she went on.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked scrunching my face up.

She looked over my head and smiled. "Nothinggg, look who's hereee" she sang.

I smiled and turned around and saw Jacy coming towards us. My smile dropped and I looked at sage. "Really bitch? Really.." I trailed off.

She blew a kiss at me and I adjusted in my seat. When he came closer he dapped up von and I didn't even know they knew each other but I guess they do.

He had the audacity to sit next to me too but he didn't say a word so I'm guessing the whole space thing still applies even if we right next to each other.

I wanted to say something put I reframed from it and just sat back in my seat. I went on my phone for the remainder of time we had left and it was then time to abroad the plane.

2 hours later..

We were on the plane and in the air, I shivered and I'm guessing Jacy saw it cause he looked at me.

He reached down under the seat to his bag and pulled out a blanket. "Here" he said to me.

"No thanks I'm okay" I said lying straight through my teeth.

"No you not, I just saw you shiver so take the damn blanket mani" he said.

I gave in and just took the blanket and covered myself with it and I immediately felt warm again, "thanks" I replied and he nodded his head.

Lord this is about to be a long ass 11 hours...

9 hours later - Paris, France 🇫🇷 📍

The plane just landed and now we were getting out of our seats to get in the air port. That flight was quicker then I expected, I mean I was asleep for the most part so that probably explains why.

The time in France was 9 hours ahead from California time so it was just getting morning time in Paris right now cause I'm Cali it would be 4 am but it's 1 pm in Paris right now.

When we got off the plane we decided to get a rental instead of a uber and we drove to a nearby hotel.

At The hotel

We got our rooms settled and straight and we decided for Sage and I to get a hotel together and then the boys would have theirs together as well.

I was glad that we came to that agreement cause I was not about to share a room with Jacy.

It was already the next day which is Valentine's Day and I texted the girl and told her that I just popped in and she said that I could come to her house at 2 in the after noon so I'm the mean time, I'm takin a nap.