Finding it Out |32|

That Same Night
February 14th, 11:34pm
Kimani POV

"What you mean you found your brother?" I questioned.

She put her purse down and sat next to me on the bed. "When Von and I was out at a restaurant, him and a girl came in and was in the seats behind us" she explained.

"How do you know for sure that it was him?" I asked.

"Cause of that baby picture, he looks exactly the same as he was as a baby and my intuition was telling me something" she said.

"Well did you say anything to him?" I asked.

"No... I was nervous and scared" she replied.

"Sage how the fuck you gone be scared with your own sibling. If I was you, I would be so quick to say something to him" I told her.

"Well I'm not that outgoing as you, I don't even know what to do, what if I don't see him again? I had one chance and I fucked it up" she said taking off her lashes.

"Don't say that, we gone be here for another few days. You might see him again and this time you just gotta speak up" I said so she can switch up her negative thinking.

"Your right. Who knows, I'll maybe see him tomorrow" she huffed.

I nodded my head and my phone buzzed and it was Celeste texting me.

Celeste🇫🇷: Hey I know I just saw you today but I was thinking about looking for some houses on the internet and I was asking if you can come over so we can go over a few of the houses.

I looked up at Sage as she was getting herself situated. "Sage what you boutta do tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Uh, nothing. Von told me that him and Jacy going out to some day club" she said.

I nodded my head. "You wanna come with me to this girl house? Maybe that'll get your mind off things" I said.

"What girl is it?" She asked.

"I did her tattoo earlier today, she's a cool person" I smiled.

"Yea, okay. I'll come" she replied.

I looked back at my phone and texted Celeste back.

Me: Is it okay if my friend comes too? I don't want her to be alone in the hotel room.

Celeste🇫🇷: Sure! I don't mind

Me: okay we'll be there tomorrow at 12 if that's fine.

Celeste🇫🇷: Yea that's fine, I'll see you then😊

I put my phone down and got ready for bed, tomorrow will be nice.

The Next Day... 12:01pm

"Where the hell is this uber?" I said looking down at my phone.

Sage and I were standing outside the hotel waiting for our uber who was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago and then few minutes later he shows up.

We got into the uber and he drove us off to Celeste house.

Celeste House.

We got out the uber and went to knock on her door and she answered, letting us in.

She shut the door behind us and we sat on the couch and sage and Celeste did their introductions. After that we started looking for houses on the internet in Las Vegas.

"So what's the max amount that you can go?" I asked her.

"$500,000" she replied.

I nodded my head as I went on my laptop that I brung in and I went on Zillow to look for houses.