Calming Moments |2|

The Next Day. ^ Shia
5:34pm
Kimani POV

I grabbed my sketch book and pencils and placed them in my book bag and threw it on my back.

I grabbed the house and car keys and I left out the room and went down the stairs and Shia was on the couch smoking a blunt.

He looked up at me as I was sliding on my slides and raised his eyebrow. "Where you going?" He asked.

"The park to draw and chill" I said going in the coat closet and grabbing a towel off the shelf.

"Like that? Go back up and change" he said standing up and walking towards me.

"Shia I'm just going to the park, who's going to be checking me at the park?" I asked.

"Niggas that's playing basketball, the niggas playing football in the field. Go change" he demanded.

"Kiss my ass" I said waving him off and I quickly left the house and got in the car.

I started it and quickly pulled off and drove to the near by park. While I was driving my phone buzzed and lit up as I picked it up and checked it.

Shia😪❤️: When you get home be fucking ready mani

I left him on read and then threw the phone back in the passenger seat and continued the drive.

The Park

I laid out the towel on the grass as it was facing the sun that was setting. I sat on it and then I took out my sketchbook and pencils. I went on my phone going on YouTube and played best part while I drew the sunset and trees I was looking at.

20 minutes later..

I was humming to the song that played on my phone as I drew and then a football landed in front of me.

"Oops, I'm sorry" a little boy who looked about 7 or 6 said running up to me.

I smiled and gave him back the ball. "It's okay honey" I replied.

"Your pretty" he said.

I blushed at this little boys comment. "Thank you, your a handsome young man" I said.

Later on, a man started running towards us. "My bad about that, Giovanni come on, you said sorry?" He said to him and he turned around and nodded.

"It's fine the ball didn't hit me or anything" I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm Jacy" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Kimani" I responded shaking his hand.

"You look familiar.. have I seen you before?" He asked grabbing his sons hand.

"No, I'm just at this park a lot drawing" I reassured him.

"Oh that's wassup, what you drawin?" He asked.

"Just the sunset and the trees over there nothing to special" I said looking back down.

"So you a artist or something?" He went on.

I chuckled. "No, I just enjoy it but I want to become a tattoo artist so this is just basically practice" I shrugged.

He nodded his head. "ima go now though cause I don't wanna interrupt your quiet time but before that...can I get your number?" He asked smirking.

"Oh uh, I have a boyfriend.. sorry" I said rubbing my hands together.

"That's cool, Ian trynna holla at you or nothing, I just think you a chill person" he said taking out his phone.

I hesitated and then I took his phone and typed my number in and saved his number in as Kimani and gave it back to him.