Chapter 79

Monday morning Tony headed to work while I dropped the boys off to the babysitter. I was scared to go to work. I had no idea what was going to go down.

When I stepped out of the elevator my head shot toward the squad room to see who was there. Everyone. Great. McGee had his head on the desk, Abby was asleep in a chair, and Tony was mixing together his famous hangover remedy.

"Aren't we just a lively bunch?" I smirked setting my stuff down.

"Shut up!" McGee kidded loudly.

"Stop yelling! It hurts!" Tony complained holding his ears.

Everything seemed to be normal, so I wasn't going to be the one to bring up what happened. At this point I wasn't even sure if anyone remembered but me.
Before I could pull up my emails, Gibbs rushed into the room.

"We have an undercover mission." He said sitting at his desk.

"Who boss?" Tony questioned.

"You. We have a drug dealer that we have to bust, but the only thing we had close to him was his late boss. Our closest link left is the boss's daughter." He explained.

"Ok. So who's his daughter?" McGee asked.

I heard the elevator door ding. All our heads aimed towards the same direction. A tall, dark headed women walked out. I could see Tony's face drop in the corner of my eye.

"Jeanne." He whispered.