Chapter 92

Easton backed out and grabbed Tony's face.

"You are actually here. It's not a dream." He smiled and pulled him back into a hug.

Aiden only let go to wipe his eyes. After 2 straight minutes of this, the boys finally backed up. Tony walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"I'm home." He pulled me close.

I hugged him as tight as I possibly could.

"And I'm not leaving you anymore. I promise." He sealed the promise with a kiss. Oh how I missed that.

He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"I missed you so so much." He smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes.

He put his arms around the boys shoulders.

"I can't believe how big you are! The last time I saw you guys you were just 4 and 5... Now you two have grown into young adults. I missed all of that." He frowned.

They hugged him tight once again.

"We have to leave or we are gonna be late for school."

"Why don't you guys stay home today?" I asked.

"I really want to, but I have a project to present today with Lily. She'll kill me if I bail." Aiden said.

"And I have a huge test in English. I really need to take it. We will catch up with dad tonight. Plus I think you and dad need some time of your own."

Easton hugged us both goodbye and headed out of the building.

I stood in front of Tony still in shock. I could barely speak. Gibbs walked over to us.

"Welcome back." He said, shaking Tony's hand.

Tony pulled on his hand and pulled him into a hug. I looked at the clock.

"I have to go to work." I sighed.

"Why don't you take the day off?" Gibbs asked.

"They won't let me off. Policy." I said.

Gibbs pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear.

"Then quite." He kissed my forehead and walked back to his desk.

I looked up to see director standing at the top of the stairs looking down at us. I looked at my ex coworkers. I looked at my old desk. I looked up at Tony.

"There is something I have to take care of."