Chapter 8

"Wake uuuuuuup." I felt someone lightly shake me.

"Hmm." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was sitting in the parking lot of my apartment.

"Is this it?" McGee asked, smirking and trying to fix my messy hair. I nodded.

"Apartment 306." I threw him the key and headed up the stairs.

"Jeez this is a nice place! You sure you wanna give all this up?" He asked as he unlocked the door and looked around.

"I use to be able to afford this when I worked for google. Then they had to lay off 1000 people, and I was one of those lucky people."

"Yikes. Sorry bout that."

"Feel free to do what ever, eat what ever, or drink what ever." I said as I walked away to start packing.

We were down packing within an hour thanks to McGee's help. We both sat on the couch.

"It's too late to head back tonight. You wanna just stay here and head out in the morning?" I asked.

"Sure." I saw him catch something in the corner of his eye. He jumped up fast and headed towards my tv.

"Your a gamer?"

"Wouldn't be a true computer geek if I wasn't." I smirked.
"Wanna play?" I asked.

"La duh!!" He put in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and plopped down beside me on the couch.
"Your going down newbie!" He demanded.

"In your dreams probie!"