Chapter 131

I rolled over and looked at Tony. He was sitting up in bed on the laptop.

"Watcha doin?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to get up."

"How come?"

"Well I wasn't going to Skype with Emerson without you." He smirked.

I scooted up close to him that way we were both in the view of the camera. Not too long after, I saw Abby, McGee, and Emmy's faces appear on the screen. Emmy was sitting in McGee's lap, laying her head back on him. She was still in her pjs, had her pacifier in her mouth, wild bed head, and was rubbing her eyes.

"Is someone not awake yet?" Tony smirked.

The sound of her daddy's voice was all she needed. She grinned real big, causing the pacifier to fall out of her mouth. Tony smiled.

"Are you having fun with aunt Abby and uncle Tim?" I asked.

She nodded and hugged their necks.

"She misses you guys like crazy though. She keeps asking when your coming home." Tim said.

"We will be back very soon ok Emmy? We love you." Tony smiled.

"I love you." She grinned, struggling to get the words out properly.

Tony closed the laptop and laid it beside the bed. I looked over at the clock on the wall.

"We better get up and start packing. We have to check out in and hour." I frowned, throwing the blanket off of me and stepping out of bed.

"But I don't wanna. Stay here with me." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed. He pulled the blanket over top of us and pulled me close.

"But we have to." I said snuggling up to him.

"Well actually, you remember that resolution of yours?" He asked.

"I do."

"Since we spent an entire week devoted to mine, I figured I could book an extra day and go ahead and knock yours out too." He smiled and kissed me.

"Oh is that right?" I smirked.

"Oh yea. Look I've already started undressing for you." He said pulling his sock off throwing it on the ground.

"Oh man. It's getting hot now!" I laughed.

"You think that's hot? Watch this!" He said, pulling the other sock off.

I couldn't help but laugh. He was such a dork. He smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me on top of him.

"Why am I always on top? Selfish."

"Well do you want the bottom?"

"....no"

"That's what I thought." He smirked and kissed me.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Are we really going to do this?"

"Only if you are up for it." He answered.

I sat there and thought about it for a minute.

"I'm up for it. But if I get pregnant with twins or multiples of any sort, your ass is mine." I smiled.

"My ass is yours anyways." He grinned.