Chapter 95

"I hate the doctor's office." I frowned.

"Yea, but this could be one of the best doctors appointments of your life." He smiled.

It had been a little over a month since Tony and I decided to give all this a try. I had been taking the medication for exactly a month to the day. The door creaked open and in walked the doctor.

"Everything looks great. All the test came back and the medicine worked perfectly. Now this would be the point where I say you can start trying for a baby, however that won't be necessary. That's one thing we test when we did those test on you. You are already pregnant. Congratulations you two." She said.

I looked up at Tony, shocked. He smiled big.

"Let's do this." He kissed my forehead.

"I informed your local doctor of everything going on so you can just go to her. No more plane trips to New York. I'll keep in touch. Congratulations again." She smiled and left the room.

I grabbed my jacket off the table and headed towards the door. Tony slammed the door quick locking us in the examination room. He pulled me into a long kiss.

"We are going to have a baby. I'm going to be able to watch our new son or daughter grow up, where I missed our first two. This is actually happening." He was grinning from ear to ear.

I stroked his cheek with my hand and smiled.

"It is actually happening."

The flight home was nothing special. I still hated it, but I had gotten use to it. We agreed not to waste any time telling the boys, considering how supportive they were of all this.

We finally got home around 8 that night. When we walked in a group of teenagers were sitting on our floor working on homework.

"Is this a daily thing?" Tony whispered.

I nodded.

"They have good grades. Whatever works." I said.

I walked over to the group of teens on the floor.

"Almost done?" I asked.

Easton turned around and looked at me.

"We didn't even here you come in. Yea we are almost done."

"I'm just messing with you. Stay as long as needed." I scanned the area when I noticed something.

"Where is Aiden? I'm missing a child."

"Present!" He said walking in from the back of the apartment. He kissed my cheek.

"Good news?" He asked.

"Great news. Everything went as planned." Tony said.

Easton looked over at us.

"Soooo?" He asked. Tony and I just nodded.

"That's awesome! I'm finally going to be a big brother!" Aiden cheered.

Easton stood up and pulled all 4 of us into a big family hug.