Chapter 139

I was still sitting on Abby's desk working on the laptop. I heard the elevator ding. When I looked up, McGee and Tony were walking towards us, both with a box of stuff. McGee slammed the box on the table and headed straight towards me. I jumped, startled.

"I can't believe you!" He yelled.

"What did I do!?"

"You've known you were pregnant and you didn't tell me!"

"Who told you!?"

"You're husband slipped up in the car." He said crossing his arms.

"Yea.. That's my bad." Tony smirked.

"It's ok. I told Abby so."

"You told Abby but not me!?"

"We hadn't told anyone until today! Not even the boys!" I yelled.

"ANYWAYS. Abby, Gibbs wants you to pull fingerprints from everything in these boxes of you can." Tony said.

"You people are swamping me with work! Shoo go! Get out!" She said, waving her arms towards the door.

They both headed out to the elevator, but before they could leave McGee stuck his head back in.

"I asked if you and Tony were going to have another kid. You told me you were trying when you knew you were pregnant!" He frowned.

"I didn't know yet then. I promise." I smirked.

Abby and I looked at all the evidence she had to analyze.

"It's a good thing I have you to help me. She said.

"Yea. About that."

"You're leaving aren't you?"

"I'm really sorry. Easton and Liz invited us over for dinner so we are leaving early. They are out of school this week so they wanted to do it on a night other than a school night." I apologized.

"It's ok." She smiled.

"Speaking of school, have you heard from your boy?" I asked.

"Actually we have. He is coming home to visit this weekend, and his bringing his girlfriend." She smiled.

"Girlfriend? You know what that means right?" I asked.

She looked at me confused.

"It means you are the only one who hasn't completed their new year goal." I said.

"Do something new." She said.

I nodded.

"Think you can spare about an hour before you go to Easton's?" She asked.

I checked my watch.

"I think I can do that." I smiled.