Chapter 108

I turned off the bathroom light and laid back down beside Tony.

"That is the third time this week you have woken up sick." He said.

I nodded.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I glared over at him. I saw a lightbulb go off. He sat up quick.

"No." He said.

"I don't know. Remember the day we came home from the hospital?" I asked.

He covered his face.

"Exactly." I said.

"Aren't you on the pill or something?" He asked.

I stared at him.

"Are you stupid? I just had a kid why would I be on the pill!? And what about you hotshot? Didn't you wrap it up?!" I yelled.

"...No." He looked down ashamed.

He looked over at the bassinet beside the bed cradling the tiny infant.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We don't know anything for sure. We will go to your doctor the same day we take Emerson. We just can't stress over it today. Today is Easton's day." He said.

"Are you sure bringing a 2 week old to graduation is a good idea?" I asked.

"She will be fine. I promise." Tony reassured me, buckling Emerson into her carrier. She was sound asleep.

"Tada." Easton walked into the room in his button up and tie. He was holding his gown over his arm.

I held the gown open and he slid into it, trying not to mess up his hair.

"You look so handsome." I grabbed his hand.

He smiled. Graduation was bittersweet. I was so proud, yet heartbroken.

After the ceremony, we through a small party at our house for the Easton, Liz, and Thomas, as well as a go away party for Aiden who would be leaving in just a week.

"Alright grads, what are your plans?" Gibbs asked as he fed Emerson on the couch.

"Law school for me. I'll be moving to Texas soon." Thomas said, putting his arm around Abby.

Abby hugged him tight.

"We decided to attend Georgetown here in DC. We want to stay close." Easton smiled at Liz.

She grabbed onto his hand and nodded with a smile on her face.