Chapter 94

Mine and Tony's day alone together was amazing. Oh how I missed that man.

"We are home!" Easton yelled as he walked into the house. Along followed Elizabeth, Easton's girlfriend of 4 years.

"Hey Elizabeth. How are you?" I asked.

"Great, thank you." She smiled.

She was such a sweet young lady. I really liked her, and she and Easton were meant for each other.

"Dad, this is Elizabeth, my girlfriend. We have been dating for four years." Easton said.

Tony stood up off the couch and stuck his hand out. She shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Dinozzo."

"Please, call me Tony. It's great to meet you too." He smiled and sat back down on the couch next to me.

"Liz left her jacket here last night. We stopped by to pick it up. I'm gonna take her home real quick and be back by dinner. Promise." He held out his pinky.

I wrapped mine around his.

"See you then. It was nice seeing you, as always Liz." I said.

"You too! And it was nice meeting you Mr. Dinozzo!"

"Tony!"

"Right, Tony." She smiled and headed out with Easton.

About an hour later both boys walked into the apartment.

"I'm starving!" Aiden said.

I looked over at Tony. He smiled and nodded at me.

"Hey guys. Can we talk to you about something?" He asked.

They both nodded, finding a spot at the dinner table. I laid four plates on the table and took my seat.

"I have a pretty awesome opportunity, how every it's going to effect the entire family. If you don't like the idea it's completely ok. You probably won't like it. Never mind." I stuttered nervously.

"Spit it out mom!" Aiden smirked shoving spaghetti into his mouth.

"What your mother is trying to say is there is a new medicine that can allow her to have a child without being in danger. We would like to take advantage of it, but only if you guys are ok with it. We know this a tricky situation considering how old you two are." He said.

"Yea. That." I replied.

"Are you kidding me? That's awesome! Go for it!" Easton smiled.

"Yea I'm tired of being the little brother!" Aiden smirked.

"Seriously? You are ok with this?" I asked.

"Ok? More like excited!" Aiden smiled.