Chapter 124

"3,2,1! Happy new year!" We all cheered. 

I grabbed Tony by his collar and pulled him into that famous midnight kiss. He smiled as we separated. 

"Happy new year babe." He pulled me back into another kiss. 

We were surrounded by those taking apart of the same thing. McGee kissed Abby, Easton kissed Liz. Tony and I both looked down at Emerson who was asleep on Tony's chest and kissed her head. 

"Happy New Years baby girl." He smiled pushing her hair back out of her face. 

Surprisingly, Ava was still awake. 

"Happy New Years!" She squealed wrapping her arms around Gibbs's neck. 

He smiled and hugged her tight. 

"Happy New Years Ava." 

"So how about those resolutions? Starting with Easton." I said. 

"Spend more time with family." He said. 

"Manage my money better for my future life." Elizabeth smiled. 

"This year, I'm going to tell her how I really feel." Thomas said. 

"I want to try something new. Something crazy." Abby smirked. 

"Start new." Gibbs said looking down at Ava who only lasted to midnight. 

"Well considering I don't think I can convince you that we should have another baby, I want to take a trip." Tony smirked looking at me. 

"Be convinced." I said looking back at him. 

He looked at me shocked and excited. 

"I think we probably can knock out both of ours in one week." He laughed pulling me close to him. 

"I just want to have a night we wish we could remember in the morning." McGee smiled. 

"I'll drink to that." I said holding my glass in the air. 

"Why did I drink to that?" I said, face buried in my hands. 

I slowly stood up and pulled some clothes on before anyone had the chance to come into mine and Tony's room. I looked over to see Tony butt naked on the bed sound asleep. 

"Oh come on put some clothes on!" I said. 

Nothing. 

"Well at least put the cover over you." I said as I pulled the bedspread over top of him. 

Still nothing. 

I laid in bed with my arm over my eyes. Everything hurt. 

"Good morning sunshines!" Easton yelled and flipped on the lights. 

"Ugh! I raised you better than that!" I moaned flipping over to block the light. 

Easton walked towards us but stopped in his tracks half way. 

"Is he... Clothed underneath that blanket?" He asked. 

"It probably be best if you didn't ask that." I answered. 

He took a step back. 

"Just tell me what happened last night." I said covering my face again. 

"Well McGee completed his resolution on the first night. Gibbs took Ava and went home about 1 when the drinking games started happening. Then at about 3 I took Emmy along with every set of keys in the house to mine and Liz's apartment. Saying that, McGee and Abby are still here. They are passed out in the floor in the living room. Oh, and I almost forgot. Gibbs called. You have a case and have to be in the office in an hour. Have fun!" He grinned. 

"Ughhhhh." I slammed my face into my pillow.