Chapter 119

The sun beaming through the window woke me up. I turned over to find Tony still laying beside me, but without Emerson.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"They are discharging her. Just running last minute test." He said.

A wave of relief took over me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me on him, kissing me. After a while, I pulled away.

"No." I said.

"What?"

"We are not about to have weird morning sex in our daughter's hospital room!"

"Well technically it isn't her room. She was discharged remember?" He grinned.

"We are in a public place. I have a problem with this." I sighed.

"You didn't have a problem with it when we joined the mile high club." He smirked.

I shot him a look.

"We agreed never to speak of that!" I yelled.

He grinned and pulled me back down, kissing my neck.

"Come on, they are going to be out with Emmy all morning. It will be fine!" He tried to reassure.

I couldn't resist it any longer. I started to unbutton the dress shirt he never changed out of from work the day before as he continued to kiss me. I pulled the covers over us and undressed the rest of him as well as myself. A couple minutes in he pulled away and looked at me.

"So if doing it in a plane is joining the mile high club, what is this?" He asked.

"Morally wrong." I answered.

He laughed and continued on.

The door swung open startling both of us, causing us to look that direction in fear.

"Oh good God! Seriously!?" Easton yelled covering his eyes and shutting the door.

Tony and I struggled to find our clothes and throw them on fast. I was in a panic, meanwhile Tony thought it was hilarious. Men.

We finally managed to dress ourselves in order to let Easton back in. I opened the door and there he stood with his arms crossed.

"I am so sorry." I said.

"No wonder Gibbs couldn't reach either of you! You were too busy banging in a hospital bed!" He shivered.

"Watch it!" I yelled.

"Well it's true! Anyways, you have a case and Gibbs needs you both at the office. You guys are gross." He said as he walked off.