Chapter 136

I had the entire night to myself. Tony and Emerson were at a daddy daughter Dance until 10. It was just now 6. I used my free night to get caught up on work, clean up around the house, and do some laundry.

About 30 minutes before Tony would head home, I went out and got food for both of us. As I was setting everything out, I heard someone struggling to open the door. I went and opened it to find Tony carrying Emerson who was sound asleep. I smiled.

"What did you do to that poor baby?" I smirked.

"Wore her out with all that dancing I guess. Something smells good!" He whispered.

"Don't get your hopes up, just take out Chinese." I answered.

"I'll go change her clothes and get her to bed, then I'll meet you back in here." He said as he headed towards the back of the house.

I sat two plates on the table and placed silverware beside them. Tony joined me not long after, already changed into his pj's.

"I can only wear a tux for so long." He said sitting down and scooping some food onto his plate.

"I figured you probably didn't eat McDonalds so I thought you'd be hungry. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I was starving, so thank you! We had a great time. Took her a while to get use to everything, but once she did she loved it. Here look." He said pulling out his phone.

He flipped through a couple pictures on his phone of the night.

"That's so cute! She really looks up to you Tony. She's a daddy's girl." I smiled and rubbed his back.

He smiled.

"I don't know what I'd do without her. I know I'm protective over her, and I'm sorry. It's just, I missed out on so much with the boys. This is my chance to witness all I missed, and I can't let anything take that away from me." He said, looking up at me.

I smiled and rubbed my hand through the hair on the side of his head.

"Don't you ever be sorry for that."

He nodded and smiled.

"Alright ready for the fortune cookies?" I asked giving him one of the two.

"You want to go first or want me to?" He asked.

"Me!" I answered, cracking it open.

"What's it say?" He asked.

"Soon, a visitor will delight you." I answered.

"Hm. Wonder what that means." He said.

I shrugged.

"What's your say?" I asked.

"It says.."

He pulled the fortune out and opened his mouth to tell me, but before he could get anything out he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

He grinned and pulled me into a kiss, after dropping the fortune on the table that read "We're Pregnant."