Chapter 50

The next 2 months went by so slow. We had one major case in that time. That was ok though, because my life had been taken over by doctors appointments, Easton, and Tony. Easton was already 8 months old and growing like crazy.

Monday morning tony and I came in late. It was about noon when we walked through the elevator doors.

"You two are late." Gibbs said with a glare.

"We sent you an email! Director approved it! She had a doctor appointment." Tony said.

"You know I don't read my emails Dinozzo. No case yet. Abby and McGee are in Abbs lab if that's who you are looking for."

"Thanks boss. We both headed down, excited with news.

"Did you get your head cut off? Gibbs was gripping about you two being late." McGee said.

"No we are good. McGee you are starting to scare me."

"How come?"

"Because you are strangely good at guessing about kids! First you tell me you knew I was pregnant before I even did, then you guess the sex of the baby!"

"So it's a boy!?" He asked.

I nodded.

"YES! Pay up!" He said looking at Abby.

"Ugh!" She laid 5 dollars in his hand.

"How did you know all that!?"

"I'm just good like that." He grinned.

"Sheesh. If he ever starts treating you weird Abbs, go get checked if you're pregnant!"

"She is." He said with the most serious face.

We all looked at each other shocked. Abby's eyes got huge.

"I'm kidding! Sheesh!"

"MCGEE!!" Abby yelled hitting his arm.

"Ow! Hey!!"

"Don't say stuff like that!" McGee got to laughing and couldn't stop.

"Since your so good at this wanna tell us what we are gonna name him?" I asked.

"I think.. Tim!!" He grinned.

"In your dreams McGoo." Tony said, pinching his cheeks.