Chapter 82

After throwing a few days worth of clothes in a bag and saying his goodbyes, Tony and I hopped in the car and headed to the airport. I could tell he was nervous.

"Are you ok Hun?" I asked.

"No. Not really. I'm being forced into an undercover situation with a women I have a past with. And now this little boy pops out of no where who could potentially be my kid. I'm confused, and I'm angry. If that little boy is mine, I've missed the first six years of his life simply because I didn't know he existed. I don't want to be that father." He let everything he was holding back out.

I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

"You aren't that kind of parent tony. You didn't know he existed. If he is yours, now is the time to make up for lost time. Prove to that little boy you are the father he always dreamed of. Show him the father that I know you are."

I pulled into the airport parking lot and put the car in park. He sat there thinking about what I said for a few seconds as pulled his suitcase out of the trunk. He snapped back to reality and joined me. As we walked into the airport I felt Tony grab my hand into his. I looked up at him.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"What you said. About me being a dad. Thank you. Because sometimes I question it." He admitted.

We approached his flight entrance. The team was all there, and so was Jeanne. I turned towards Tony.

"Don't you ever question that." I smiled up at him.

"I'm going to miss you. I'll see you in a few days." He pulled me into a goodbye kiss.

I smiled and sent him on his way.