Chapter 39

I pulled into my sisters driveway to find her messing with her garden. I got out of the car and walked over to her. She held her hand up to keep the sun out of her face and looked up at me.

"Look who it is." She stood up face to face with me.
"How's it going baby sister? Long time no speak." She said.

I nodded.

"How you been?" She asked.

"Cut the crap Sara. Don't act like you care about me. You never did. You always hated me. You hated how close me and coop were, and when he left custody of Easton to me you got mad that it wasn't you! So you killed him."

"I did not!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME SARA."

She stared at me.

"Did you really think killing him was going to give you custody? All it did was give me a child to raise and a kid to grow up without his mother or father! You took cooper away from him, from me, from mom and dad. How could you be so selfish?" I yelled.

"You didn't deserve to get custody of that little boy! You're Just a kid!"

"I'm 25 Sara! I graduated from MIT with straight A's! I have an actual job unlike yourself! I could easily support myself and a child! What's done is done Sara. Your a killer and you're going to jail for it. And Coop is gone forever."

To my surprise I felt someone come up behind me. Gibbs put my sister in handcuffs and read her her rights. He stuck her in the back of the car and stood in front of me. I looked at him in tears.

"What you said needed to be said. Your brother died a hero and was nothing less. He will be buried as one. And now you have a new child to take care of. Everything happens for a reason." Gibbs hugged me in reassurance.

"Thank you."