Chapter 106

About 15 minutes later the rest of the crew walked in. Aiden was sitting in a chair holding the baby. They all gathered around him.

"She's precious." McGee smiled, gently rubbing the side of her face.

They were all staring at her small features.

"So what's her name?" Abby asked.

"Emerson Kelly Dinozzo." Tony answered.

All continued their gaze at her, except one. Gibbs looked up at us. I smiled and nodded. A look of thanks and warmth took over him, and Aiden realized it as much as Tony and I did.

"Here grandpa Gibbs." Aiden said. He stood up and laid Emerson in Gibbs's arms.

He smiled down at the small child.

"She is beautiful you two."

I opened my eyes to see Tony sitting across the room rocking Emerson. He was staring at her and smiling, which made me smile.

"You got a pretty cute little girl over there. What's her name?" I smirked.

He jumped back to reality and looked in my direction. He smiled.

"Hey. Your awake."

I nodded.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well it is 1 in the morning. Everyone is home." He smirked.

I looked at the clock, then rubbed my eyes.

"Even the boys?"

He nodded.

"School in the morning."

Emerson let out a squeal, but once Tony's eyes were back on her, she was fine.

"You're not paying enough attention to her daddy." I smiled.

"Guess not." He laughed.

I moved to the edge of my bed and patted the newly opened area. Tony walked over and occupied it, still holding Emerson.

"Someone is wide awake huh?" I asked, looking down at Emerson.

"Has been for 2 hours." Tony nodded.

She was a daddy's girl and I could already tell. Her light green eyes were glued to Tony.

"Are we crazy?" I asked.

He looked at me confused.

"For starting all over again, 17 years later." I said.

"Maybe we are. Maybe we aren't. Either way, I have two boys growing into outstanding men, a beautiful baby girl that I get to watch grow up, and and an amazing wife that I could never be able to live without. This is my family, and I'm the luckiest man in the world." He smiled.