Chapter 20

The first place he brought me was beautiful, but way out of my budget. The second place was in my money range, but way too small, even for just one person.

"I've got one more place to try." He pulled up to a building of apartments.
"This is my apartment building. There is an open house going on now for a place 2 stories up."

He lead the way to the 6th floor. We met a kind lady at the door.

"Are you guys here to view the apartment?"

I nodded.

"Allow me to give you a tour. The living room kitchen and dining room are all kind of connected. No doors separating them."

She walked back to the back part of the apartment.

"And here is the master bed attached to the master bath. Across the hall is two smaller bedrooms separated by a bathroom. It's a perfect place in a good price range. Plus there is plenty of room to start a family." She smiled.

My eyes got big.

"Oh no.. We aren't... This isn't..." I stuttered.

Tony laughed at my embarrassment.

"Thank you. Can we have some time to consider our options?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely." The women left us alone.

"Cat gout your tongue?" He laughed.

I hit his arm.

"It took me by surprise jerk!"

"So what do you think? We could car pool!!" He grinned.

He was so stinking cute.

"I like it." I smiled.