Chapter 9

I woke up on the couch with my head on McGee's shoulder. The tv was still on and two of my pillows were completely destroyed. I smirked, us nerds go into rage mode over our video games. I shook McGee.

"You ready to head out? He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Hmm um yea." He looked around and noticed the pillow. He started to laugh, as I joined. We didn't have to say anything, we both just knew.

I looked at my phone, I had a text from a strange number. It read "Hey this is Tony. You know, Lover Boy? Give me a call when you can." I looked at McGee.

"How did Tony get my number?"

McGee shrugged.

"I'm gonna step outside and call him back." I walked outside and called.

"Hello?" He asked.

"You rang?"

"Oh yea! Um, I was wondering, since you're new around the area, maybe tonight I could take you on a tour around the city. We could grab some dinner or something. It's up to you."

I looked back at McGee loading up the car for me.

"I would really like that. Let me just heck with McGee and see if its ok if I get to his place late tonight. I'll text you ok?"

"Sounds great. See ya later."

I hung up and headed over to McGee.

"Can still take you up on that offer on staying at your place?"

"Absolutely."

"Is is ok if I come home a little late tonight?"

"Sure. Here just keep my extra set of keys." He handed it to me as we got in his car and headed to my new home.