Chapter 6

I was suddenly in a great mood. I smiled to myself and walked out of the elevator. I walked over to Gibbs.

"You wanted to see me?" He looked up at me.

"Not me. Director. McGee show her the way." He looked back at what he was doing. I still couldn't tell if he liked me or not.

"Sure boss. Follow me."

I followed him up the steps. He stopped in front of a closed double door and turned to me.

"This is it. Good luck." I looked at him confused.

"Luck? For what?"

"Don't you know? Vance has been looking over your file, he has decided rather or not you be an agent or not."

"Oh.."

He looked at me an smiled.

"Don't worry, I know you will be fine." He opens the door for me and walked away.
"Good afternoon. Please have a seat." The director ordered. I sat down, nervous as a cat. "I've been looking at your file. I'm impressed, but as you know we already have an I.T guy on the team."

I nodded, crushed. Not only was I about to have to move into my parents house, but I doubt I'd ever see McGee or Abby or Tony again.

"But I'm impressed by all your experience. Plus poor McGee needs someone to help him fight in his battles against Tony." He smirked.
"Congratulations, you got the job." He stood up to shake my hand.
I stood up fast and shook his hand.

"Thank you so much sir!!"

He smiled and handed me a badge. I opened the door to find McGee waiting.

"So?" I held my badge up.
He smiled and hugged me.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" I grinned.