Chapter 32

I sat on a stump near the scene answering any question I was asked.

"How old was he? What's his full name? What is his address."

I sat there in shock to what I had seen. My big brother lying dead on the ground. It couldn't be true. I covered my face with my hands taking it all in.

"Why don't you two go help ducky."

"On it boss." McGee and Tony walked off in silence. Gibbs sat next to me.

"Is this the brother you told me about?"

I nodded.

"We will find who did this. I promise. But since this is a family case I can't have you working it. I will keep you in the loop though I promise. Do you have any other siblings or is he it?"

"Um I have an older sister too. She was younger than him. He was the oldest and I'm the baby of the three."

"Do you know of any enemies he might have had?"

I shook my head.

"I haven't seen him in 5 years Gibbs.."

He nodded and closed his notepad.

"We will leave it at that. Does he have a family of his own that we need to call and inform?" He asked.

My eyes got huge.

"Oh my gosh."

"What? What's wrong?"

"My brother has a 2 month old son. He has been raising him on his own because his wife died shortly after Easton's birth. What is gonna happen to him!?"

"Calm down. You need to figure out where he is and then figure out who he left responsible of him in his will. Go, do that now. Take Tony if you need to."