Chapter 37

It was 3 am. I slowly stood up and stretched. It had been 2 hours since Easton had woken up crying to be fed, but for some reason there was no crying. I walked to his room. He wasn't in his crib. My heart stopped. I hurried to the living room to find my phone, but to my surprise there sat Tony on the couch feeding Easton a bottle. He was staring at his little face bouncing him up and down to keep him happy. I smiled to myself and sat next to them.

"Hey. Why are you up?" He asked.

"I got use to his pattern I guess."

"I got up hoping you could get some sleep."

"We'll thanks. "Am I doing this right? I've never done this before." He asked. He was a natural.

"You are doing perfect." I smiled and kissed His cheek and snuggled up to him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"This right here. Us three together. This is nice." He smiled.

"It is." I agreed.

"So tell me more about your brother. I can tell you need to get something's off your chest."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well what was the age difference?"

"He was 12 years older than me. He always had my back. I was the baby and he was the overprotected brother. Anytime I had a boyfriend Coop would have to do a background check." I smirked.

He smiled.

"And what would he have thought of me?"

"He would of loved you." I smiled.

"Why was I so stupid to have just let him slip out of my life. When my parents hurt me he stood up for me. Why did i block him out?"

"Things happen, it wasn't your fault. You can't blame yourself."

"But now I never get to say thank you for being there for me. I'm sorry that we separated. I love you big brother."

"He knows. I promise. Now get some sleep. Please."

Tony pulled the blanket over all 3 of us and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his shoulder as he laid his head back. Easton was fed and fast asleep. We both shut our eyes dozed off to the silence of the night.