Chapter 47

I headed down to Abby's lab while holding Easton in one hand and evidence in the other. I walked into the lab.

"Knock knock!"

"Come in!" She said jumping around to us.
"Easton! Come see me!"

I laid him on the floor. He crawled over to Abby. Abby lifted him up.

"I missed you buddy! Gibbs hasn't let you down here in a while!" She frowned.

"Well we have been working a radiation poisoning case abs."

"... True." She said sitting Easton on her desk by her computer. Abby loved Easton just as much as he loved her.

"Why don't you get you one of those." I smirked.

"I think I'll just spoil yours instead!" She said tickling Easton. He squealed and hugged onto her tight.

"So tell me what's up with this case abs."

"The wife walked in and found her husband dead on the floor. We are leaning towards poison." She said playing with Easton.

"So I guess that's why Gibbs wanted me to bring this antifreeze bottle down. He wants you to get fingerprints off of it." I laid it on the table.
"I'll trade you that for him." I picked Easton up.

"Ugh why do you get the cute one!?" She wined.

I smirked and looked at the clock. There was only an hour until we all got off anyways.

"I'll make a deal with you. Me and Tony were going to the mall tonight to look for an Easter outfit for Easton for church. I'll let him stay with you. McGee has a car seat for him in his car. You can ride with him and we can all meet up at the mall and hang out tonight. It is Friday. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal! Now gimme gimme!" She said reaching for Easton.