Chapter 81

The ride home to get his bag packed was silent. I decided to break it.

"Are you ok?" I asked, laying my hand on his.

He looked over at me confused.

"How are you so calm?" He questioned.

"I am not going to punish you for something that happened 7 years ago Tony." I reassured him.

He parked the car in the parking lot of our apartment. He looked over at me and kissed the top of my head.

"Your amazing." He said.

"I do want to ask you something. Is he yours?"

"I'm not sure. But if he is, I'm taking responsibility." He admitted.

"I wouldn't want anything differently." I assured him.

We walked into the house to find Aiden and Easton greeting us at the door.

"Mommy Daddy!" They both squealed.

My parents were in town to celebrate the boys birthdays since they couldn't make it the weekend of their parties and offered to watch them at the house for a few days.

"Back so soon?" My dad asked, kissing my cheek.

"Not quite. Tony has to go undercover for a while. He has to get some stuff together and wanted to say bye to the boys before he left." I answered, assisting him with the cleanup of the boys lunch.

Tony sat on the couch and placed one boy on each leg.

"Hey guys. Daddy has to leave for a couple of days. But I'll be back before you know it." He said, tickling their sides.

Both boys faces dropped.

"Hey hey don't be sad! We will talk every night.. Deal?" He reassured as he held up both pinky fingers.

Both boys grinned and wrapped their little pinkies around his.

"Now you two take care of mommy while I'm gone, got it?" He asked.

They both grinned and nodded. He hugged them both tight and kissed their heads.

"I love you boys to the moon and back." He smiled.

"I love you too daddy!" Easton replied.

Aiden just grinned. He wasn't a talker. The look on his little face said enough.