Chapter 44

"Fine. Ok! Ok boss." I hung up the phone then glared at Tony.  

"You told Gibbs!?"

"You wouldn't take off work if I didn't!"

"Your darn right!" I yelled.

"What's done is done! You can be mad at me all you want but your going to the Dr. I already called in for an appointment. I'll take Easton to work today. I'm sure he's tired of the babysitters." Tony said placing my keys in my hand.  

"Now go. You can't be late."

I glared at him.

"This isn't over."

"You'll thank me later!" He pushed me out the door.

I rolled my eyes and headed toward the doctors office. I had so many more important things I could be doing.

I got to the Dr. Office and sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours. When the lady called me back, I sat in the bed thing and allowed them to do what ever they needed. As I sat waiting, I looked around the room at all the awkward posters. This place always creeped me out.

The doctor opened the door.

"Well I got good news and bad news. Which you want first?" He asked.

"Um.. Good?"

"Well believe it or not, your pregnant. Congratulations." He said.

My mouth dropped.

"That isn't possible! That's what I have been told the last 6 years!" I argued.

"Well that leads me to the bad news. That's just it, it wasn't SUPPOSE to happen. You have so many problems with all that, that this baby could kill you. But I assure you we will keep a good eye on you. But obviously if you want to terminate the pregnancy that is-"

I stopped him before he could finish.

"That will NEVER happen. Ever."

"I'm glad to hear that. But you have to help us out. We are gonna have to put you on a special diet and you HAVE to follow it. If you don't your just hurting yourself."

"Is that why I was so sick?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I promise." I agreed.