Chapter 83

I slapped a folder on Abby's desk.

"Gibbs needs you signature and we can finally close this case."

She took a pen and scratched it on the paper.

"All done!" She handed it back to me.  

"So when is your hubby coming back then?"

"On a plane as we speak. After I take this back to Gibbs I'm headed to get the boys so we can greet him. Oh, speaking of hubby, have you decided what you were gonna do about the flower girl situation?" I asked.

"No idea. We don't know any little girls. Have a girl!" She frowned.

"Not possible. What about you?"

"I don't want to have children."

"Since when!?" I was shocked.

"I mean I want kids, but I don't want to HAVE kids. Not anytime soon at least. Me and McGee agreed that our first child will be adopted. I was adopted. If my parents never adopted me I may have never had a chance. We want to give a chance to a child who may not have one otherwise." She said, glancing at a picture of her parents on her desk.

I laid my hand on her hand and smiled.

"Leave the flower girl thing to me. Just trust me ok?"

"Ok." She smiled.

I looked down at my watch.

"Well, time to go see if Tony has a long lost son or not." I frowned.

"Ew. Good luck with all that." She gave me a hug and wished me luck.

After I left the building and picked up the boys, we headed to the airport. I walked to Tony's flight with Aiden holding my right hand and Easton holding my left. They were so excited to see their daddy. We made it just in time. I saw Tony heading our way. I let go of both boys hands and they both ran towards him. In one quick sweep Tony had both boys in the air squeezing them in a tight hug. It made my heart melt.

I saw his eyes gaze over at me. He laid both boys softly on the ground and walked over to me, pulling me close to him.

"He isn't mine. She explained everything. It was a drunken one night stand. He isn't my kid." He smiled and grabbed my face, kissing me.

I smiled looking at our boys, then back up at him.

"Let's go home."