131 | the future

(authors note; can't believe I'm actually gonna do this... things are gonna get pretty heated. slight smut warning)

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 131"THE FUTURE"

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 131
"THE FUTURE"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

The night was dark and quiet asides from the pounding rain and the roaring thunderstorm outside. It was peaceful to me. The entire night was beautiful. The fireplace was on, winter was here, the entire living room dimmed to my liking with candles placed along the coffee table where Adam and I sat. The apartment was empty. It usually was anyways aside from the mornings, but it was late in the evening so either everyone was out, or someone was in bed, however, not in their beds here.

I sat alone with Adam on the couch, him holding me tightly while we sat there comfortably. We watched old movies while a box of pizza sat on the table in front of us, half eaten. A content smile was on my face as he played with my hair and brushed his fingers down my neck and to my shoulder every now and again. I could feel his eyes burning through my skin and he wouldn't tear his eyes away from me. He watched me more than the movie, but I didn't mind. It wasn't weird, it was comfortable.

"Foster?" The boy had softly question, lifting his head from mine. I picked my head up, my eyes meeting with his baby blue ones. I could feel my eyes soften. It felt so amazing to be back with Adam. Sure, we still weren't officially together, but I knew things were turning around. We were spending so much more time together and finding out that we were still the same person we fell in love with freshman year.

"Yeah?" I responded in the same quiet tone he had been using.

   "What if we buy a house together? And give baby girl the best life she could possibly have?" He had asked me. A small smile tugged onto my lips. I was happy to hear those words.

   "In Minnesota?" I questioned. Adam thought for a moment but eventually shrugged his shoulders.

   "If that's what you'd like," he said. I nodded my head gently.

  "It is," I hummed. I closed my eyes and let my head rest back on his chest, "with your family, my family, our friends. Where we became..., us. Ya know?" I felt him nod his head.

   "Back home," I let out a happy sigh as he spoke. He did too. "I'm just so happy. I'm so glad we ran into each other again. At the least expected moment, but if the other Adam B would have never slept with the dudes wife, then we wouldn't have been in this situation, I wouldn't be here holding you right now," he said. I bit my lip and eventually sat up, grabbing the empty pizza box from the table. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, Adam following.