112 | stormy nights

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 112"STORMY NIGHTS"

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 112
"STORMY NIGHTS"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

"Adam?"

The boy looked at me, tears streaming down his face. Sure it was raining, and he was soaked, but it wasn't rain. It was tears. I looked at him with sad eyes. I didn't care if we were fighting right now. I loved the boy. I cared for him deeply.

I grabbed ahold of the boys hand and dragged him inside of the building. I let go of him and locked the door behind us while he looked around.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't want to bug you, but I want to talk to you.., and I know you'd be here," he stumbled over his own words. I turned around to face the boy who stood a few feet away from me. He slowly brought his hands up and took his hood down. The poor boy was a mess. I sighed.

"Let me go get you some extra clothes from the back, okay? I don't want you getting sick," I quietly told him. The boy sent me a weak smile. I walked over to one of the tables, grabbing a chair from the top of it. I carried the heavy chair over the the fake gas fire place that would warm Adam up. I could make him a coffee while I was at it. The blinds were already shut so that no one could see inside and think that we were open. We could be alone.

Once Adam was sitting in the chair in front of the warm fireplace, I headed back to the back. I grabbed a shirt, and sweatpants from the huge box Rob kept in his office. He had it there for his sons, but they never came, and I'd have them returned before he could even notice. Adam needed the dry clothes.

I walked back out, seeing Adam hunched over at the fireplace. It hurt seeing him like this, and of course I felt terrible for everything. But he wanted to talk. Maybe things were going to be fixed, or else we were going to argue, and that's the last thing I wanted to do. I really didn't want to argue with the boy I loved anymore.

"Adam?" I softly called out. The boy quickly turned back to me. I could see something in his eyes. It looked different. It looked like Adam. I felt some relief in me. The boy stood up and walked over to me. I handed him the pile of clothes. He gently took them from my grasp. "The bathroom is right there." I pointed to the door across the room where the bathrooms were. Adam didn't budge.

"Can you come with me, please?" He asked me. I grew confused but nodded my head anyways. He walked into the bathroom first with me following behind him. The door swung shut behind us. He set the pile of clothes and towel by one of the sinks. I took a seat beside it on top of the counter.

Adam placed his hands on the bottom of his soaking wet shirt, pulling it off of him. I reached my arm out to take it for him while he struggled to get his shoes and pants off. I was just going to throw his clothes in the dryer so they'd be nice and dry and he didn't have to haul wet clothes home with him. It may have been odd that there was a washer and dryer in this place, but we had to wash the rags and towels some how at the end of every night.