seventeen | iceland

foster gray

foster gray

-USA vs ICELAND
-the next day, before the game

I cried all night. When the team came back, the gang left, and I locked my door and slept. I texted Adam and told him I didn't feel good so I was just going to go to bed early.

I felt that he didn't believe me, but I wasn't sure.

I woke up a few hours before everyone else again and got ready for the game. I got a text from Ryan saying that he'd wanted to meet up after his game which was directly after ours. I decided that I was going to stay and watch him.

There was nothing for me to do here anyways beside be tortured by Connie and everyone else.

     I wore a white shirt that I borrowed from Holly' and a cute plaid dress type thing. I braided my hair and tied it with a scrunchie that matched the dress. I also wore my usual pair of dirty high tops.

I headed out early. I saw my teammates rushing around to get ready.

For once I felt a little cute today. I liked my outfit. I kept my head down as I walked through the dorm. I headed to the room where we kept all our or equipment and stuff, and grabbed the medic bag I always brought with me. We needed it sometimes because I had some things that the medics didn't have.

I was honestly surprised. They have everything and anything at the Junior Goodwill Games.

The walk to the rink was really nice. I was meeting up with the gang, and Mr. and Mrs. Cameron there. Though I'd be sitting on the bench with the team, and not playing, they still wanted to go and watch.

When I got to the rink, I had to get past security. Luckily I had my pass hanging around my neck, but they all actually recognized me.

"Oh, Foster Gray!" The man who guarded the locker room said to me. I nervously gripped onto the straps of my bag and nodded, "you're not allowed to play with those stitches, are you?" He asked.

He was an older man. He kind of creeped me out. He was tall, old, he had a toothy grin that creeped me out even more. As Lucas would say, he had bigger boobs than I did.

"No," I nervously responded. I just wanted to get in there before everyone else did. I looked down at my feet.

"Wow," he said, looking down at me. He kept staring at me. I became uncomfortable.

"Uh, can I get in the locker room?" I awkwardly asked. He nodded.

"Oh, yeah!" He apologized. I gave him a small smile before heading in. I turned the corner and head to my locker in the corner, but then I saw that all of my things were torn out of my locker and thrown everywhere. All of my clothes were ripped, or cut. My tape was taken off of the roll and crumbled up so I couldn't use it anymore.