seventy eight | the "talk"

F O S T E RG R A Y

F O S T E R
G R A Y

-wednesday evening
-banks's house

adcmbcnks
can you come over?
please?
I know you're mad at me
and I'm sorry
I'm really sorry
I don't blame you for being mad at all
just please come over
I want to talk
I don't want to lose you
and I know I hurt you
I made you sad
I made you mad
I hurt you
I made you cry and that's something I never want to do
It hurts to see you cry
I'm sorry
Foster?
Please answer Foster
Fosterrrrrr
FOSTERRRRRRR
please come over?
please please please?
I'm not allowed to leave and I really want to see your beautiful face and wipe those tears away.
please can we just talk?
face to face?

fosterjessgray89
I'm sorry... I fell asleep. I'll come, just give me a minutes please?

adcmbcnks
take your time princess I'll be here

○○○

Before I was able to knock of the front door of the Banks house, the door flew open. Kris stood there with a blank expression on his face. I knew he knew I was crying. My cheeks were red. You could tell from miles away.

He pulled me inside of the house and wrapped me into a tight hug. I slightly hugged him back. I wasn't in the mood and I felt terrible for that.

When he pulled away I had a chance to look around the house.

"Why is it so dark in here?" I asked, "and cold?"

Kris let out a small laugh. I started to follow him through the house to the staircase. I assumed Adam was in his room, however, Kris kept walking. Maybe he was outside?

I felt terrible because I showed up looking like a complete train wreck. I wore a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a Penn State crewneck with my hair in two messy braids from the game still. I didn't have the energy to change or even look decent, but I'm sure Adam wouldn't have cared anyways.

We were about to turn into the dining room, but Kris stopped me. He turned to me skeptically while I became confused. I could here shuffling in the other room.

"Kris? What's going on? Why is it dark? Why is it cold? Why are you acting so weird and what in the world is that noise?" I then realized what I had said. "I'm sorry, that's was really rude, I'm sorry," I apologized. I shouldn't have been so rude just because I was in a bad mood. It was the least thing I wanted to do and now I felt terrible.

The boy sent me a smile, "stop apologizing for once, will you?" I sighed and nodded my head. The Banks family was one of the best families, aside from the Cameron's and I was so glad they were all so sweet. It made my heart swell with happiness.

"I'm ready!" I heard someone whisper yell. I grew even more confused. A huge grin grew onto Kris's face while I furrowed my eyebrows together. He placed his hand on my back and pushed me into the room with ease.

I entered the dinning room and froze in my tracks. Sitting on the dinning room table in the dark room was a cute setup with two plates, empty wine glasses with a pitcher full of ice and water beside it, a great looking and smelling meal on the plates, with candles and flowers to add more decoration.

I could hear music playing in the background from a vintage record player Mrs. Banks had kept. It was so pure and sweet.

My eyes traveled upwards and landed on Adam who stood there with a dreamy smile on his face, my favorite white roses in his hands. He wore a pair of fitted khakis with a white button down long sleeved shirt that was tucked in. You could see his dreamy abs through the shirt. Meanwhile, the top few buttons were unbuttoned and the chain he always wore around his neck was visible.

He was so dreamy, so very attractive as well. How'd I get so darn lucky and blessed?

"What's this?" I asked in shock. He flashed me his pearly white teeth and began to walk forwards.

"I made dinner. And please, will you eat?" He begged me. He stopped inches in front of me, gazing down at me. I stared up into the taller boys eyes. He even smelled amazing. I just wanted to kiss him.

I nodded my head, "thank you, thank you so much for doing this. You're amazing."

His smile grew. He handed me the flowers. I gently took them out of his hands and looked at them in awe. They were so beautiful. I looked back at Adam when I felt him place his hands on my hips.

"I just wanted to do something special for the girl I love."

Did he just-

He just-

He said what I think he said right?

Hold up, he just-

He said-

"Y-You love me?" I questioned. "You love me?" I repeated once again. He seemed to get nervous, but he nodded his head with confidence.

My heart started to race, but I felt complete warmth and pure happiness.

"Adam!" I squealed. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I love you too. You don't know how long I've been wanting to say that!" I said pulling away from me.

He rose his eyebrows, "literally, me too! I've just been nervous!"

"Me too!" I squealed. His smile softened. He pulled me over to the table and pulled my chair out for me. I thanked him once he pushed the chair back in and took a seat himself.

He poured the cold water into the wine glasses which only caused me to laugh. When he was finished, he looked at me with the cutest grin on his face. I felt my heart flutter greatly.

"We were made for each other, weren't we?"