seventy three | taking the blame

^^Uhhhh okay so I have no idea who this extra is, but he's hella hot and we're gonna say that's Coen. This dude should've got more screen time I swear 🥵

 This dude should've got more screen time I swear 🥵

F O S T E R
G R A Y

-after school
-jv warriors vs. the bears

"Foster? Adam? What the heck is going on?"

The two of us pulled away the fastest we possibly could. We turned around seeing Scooter and Coen, the teams sophomore goalies, standing there with a look of confusion on their faces, as well as a smile. Adam slowly reached for my hand. He pointed to me while I became nervous.

Were they going to tell the others? My face turned red with embarrassment.

"Oh, uh, Scooter..., Coen..., this is Chanel. We, uh, we're not actually dating.., yet.., again.., but uh, well, things are... I don't know," Adam stuttered. I bit my lip nervously.

"I knew it!" Coen shouted. He stuck his hand out in front of Scooter. "Pay up, man, you owe me 50 bucks!"

   I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, watching Scooter pull a fifty dollar bill from his pocket and place it in Coen's hand. People really just carried that around? I let out a small breath.

   Scooter spoke up, "his little sister follows you both on Instagram and knew about the whole relationship thing, and I didn't think you two were still together, but Coen did. Don't worry though, the boys don't know."

  "We're actually not together right now..," Adam trailed off. I nodded my head. Scooter turned back to Coen with his hand out. The boy sighed. He slammed to bill back into Scooter's hand. "But, Foster," Adam said. He looked down at me. "I'd be a lot happier if we were."

   A small smile grew on my face. "Only if I get to be the girlfriend," I joked with him. He slightly laughed but nodded his head. I squealed inside of my head. We were back!

"Ha!" I heard Coen scoff. He took the money from Scooter once again before shoving it into his pocket.

I looked at the two goalies uneasily. "You're not going to tell the team.., are you?"

They both shook their head. I felt relief wash over me.

"No way! I hooked up with that Connie chick and the only one that knows is Scooter here. But I dropped her the second she started talking shit on you. It was stupid. We're not going to tell anyone, as long as you don't tell anyone about her," Coen explained. A small smile formed on my face. These boys had my back, and I was grateful. I wasn't even surprised about the whole Connie thing either. She hadn't changed the slightest bit.