seventy seven | flashback terror

ahhhhh look at the boy beside Cole, not the dude behind him, but the other and I know I already said this but he's hella cute and should've had more screen time ahhhhhh 🥵🥵🥵

F O S T E R
G R A Y

-Wednesday after school
-eden hall arena
-warriors vs hornets

"Hey, Foster, I think you need to come in here," Coen's voice filled my ears.

I stood outside of the locker room after a game we had just won. The boys were getting changed, however, something must've been up.

   "What's going on?" I asked confused. Coen shook his head. He pushed the locker room door open for me. I entered the room only to be met by the freezing cold air.

   Everything looked.., frozen? I saw a shattered jersey in the floor where Coles jersey had once hung. I looked around confused.

   Coen pushed me forwards gently to my locker in another part of the room. I saw Adam standing at my locker already, hovering over something on the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows together but continued to walk forwards.

   "Adam?" I questioned. The boy quickly got up from the ground and turned to me, dropping his hockey stick and everything else to the floor.

   "Foster, please don't freak out." He calmly said to me. He approached me slowly and placed his hand on me, but wouldn't let me see what was going on. I struggled to get out of his grasp becoming anxious. When I did, I got to my locker and complete froze.

   My stuff was frozen, it was destroyed, my clothes cut up into tiny pieces, my warriors crewneck shattered on the ground, and on top of it, a picture of a pig. I had a sudden flashback.

I turned the corner and head to my locker in the corner, but then I saw that all of my things were torn out of my locker and thrown everywhere. All of my clothes were ripped, or cut. My tape was taken off of the roll and crumbled up so I couldn't use it anymore.

     I threw my bag down on the bench and frantically looked at everything.

     "No, no, no!" I cried. I started rummaging around and picking everything up. Connie was taking things way too far now. How much longer could I put up with it?

     I grabbed the big garbage can by the door and dragged the heavy thing to my locker. I sadly started to clean things up and throw the things that were completely ruined away.

     Now I had to go out and buy all of these new things that I couldn't afford. I sat down on the bench with defeat.

     I held the cards in my hands that I planned on hiding in everyone's locker. I was debating on wether I should do it or not anymore. Some of them didn't deserve it.